Punisher 1/6 scale custom figure (kitbash) need help finding t-shirt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogul1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys here is my 1/6 scale Punisher figure I am putting together.
Decided on a Damtoys stylized gangster head as it seems appropriately rough enough and wanted a more comic book feel.
I have also kitted him out with a custom stand and several kinds of weaponry.
I like the idea that even though he is practically carrying an arsenal of guns, he can still find time to go "old fashioned" on people with the baseball bat. It makes him feel like a "punishment to fit the crime" kind of guy. Also has a JD bottle in homage to the Dirty Laundry short online.
My only problem at the moment is that I ordered a skull t-shirt back in april from china and it still hasn't arrived. So I went about looking for other alternatives but there is little to nothing out there. Is there a place I can get a skull t-shirt with the punisher logo on? Maybe a customiser who can make it or maybe somebody has a spare one floating about. A point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Punisher 1.jpg
punisher 2.jpg
punisher 3.jpg
punsiher 4.jpg
punisher 6.jpg
punisher 7.jpg
image1.jpg

Thanks am tempted but going to stick with the vest I have and am now contimplating making a tshirt muself. I did a stencil test earlier and it seemed to work quite effectively.

Finally managed to create a t-shirt myself with fabric paint and a homemade stencil.
What do you think? Glad I endured and gave it a go! Thanks again the Forum guys are brilliant.
33d36be07ee2a89045c7a37d61f7b7eb.jpg

83b6d866b6ea5d46663a4277134c8a63.jpg

Back