Pumpkinhead maquette goes to a new home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P1X4R

Super Freak
Reaction score
He's not mine anymore but it went to a good home. I still can't believe how it fit in your car Tony! :lol

IMG_3647.jpg

IMG_3650.jpg

IMG_3651.jpg

IMG_3654.jpg

IMG_3721.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3700.jpg

IMG_3705.jpg

IMG_3707.jpg

Such a Masterpiece !!!! One of the very few piece I will never own and wish I would have bought when it came out.

RIP to the master of creations Stan Winston :rock :rock

Glad it went to a good home :rock COngratz.

I am as big a PumpkinHead fan as they come, and I had this thing, but the way it leaned forward, it just always looked like it should fall over. I actually sold it just for that reason. I couldn't stand to look at it defying physics with the 'Smooth Criminal' all the time. That and the paint apps on mine sucked. Great sculpt though, and impressively sized. That was one huge friggin' box too.

Perfectionist. What can I say. It wasn't perfect, and for that kind of money, it had to go. Believe me, I tried to love it, but I just couldn't get past the leaning. Lots of Sideshow's early stuff leaned as though the creative team thought that was a sure way to make something look more dramatic. It doesn't.

I wasn't a high end collector back when this came out so I didn't even know it existed. Now I look for it on ebay and I can hardly ever find one. I like to check the prices to see what they go for and if I could ever afford it :lol I should check and see if I can find one now. Not that I have the money to buy it or anything.

One that I never see on eBay is the Graboid from Tremors. Kinda wish I had that even though I'd prefer to have a smaller, full body maquette, or out of the ground diorama of it.

Back