Public transportation.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the attacker had a little kid with him.

I wonder how the other passengers are feeling today with the knowledge they did nothing to help.

Martial arts can't help you if get knocked upside your head with a hammer while you are asleep.:lol
True that. :lol

Martial arts CAN help you if you're another passenger that wants to help.
Also its a bad idea to sleep on a train.
The sad fact is that most people are unwilling to help, the attacker may just turn around and attack you. It all depends on the situation really, if I saw a woman getting beat up I would be more inclined to help. That's not to say I wouldn't help a fella out, you just gotta watch out for your safety as well, you don't want to wind up dead 'cause you tried to help someone else out.

True that. :lol

The sad fact is that most people are unwilling to help, the attacker may just turn around and attack you. It all depends on the situation really, if I saw a woman getting beat up I would be more inclined to help. That's not to say I wouldn't help a fella out, you just gotta watch out for your safety as well, you don't want to wind up dead 'cause you tried to help someone else out.

Yes you do!

That is just horrific. Besides the attack some lowlife jerk stole his cell phone.

I grow numb to stories like these. The most I can usually muster for a reaction is "hmph".

Shouldn't several previous visits to the psych ward constitute to anything? This is why I tell my gf to not go to sleep on the train or anywhere because of people like this.

Police said no one helped Taylor during the vicious attack, but one passenger assisted him following the attack.
Police believe Taylor did not know his attacker and nothing was taken during the assault by the attacker. However, police said another passenger stole Taylor's cell phone during the attack and resold it for $150.

Nice. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't several previous visits to the psych ward constitute to anything? This is why I tell my gf to not go to sleep on the train or anywhere because of people like this.
Don't know about over there, but over here it's like with the police. They can't do anything till the person actually does something, then, most of the time, it becomes a police matter anyway.

Back