Public Enemies Customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman1939

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Anyone have a Depp head sculpt that could be used in one or know where to get good clothes for these? eBay didn't really seem to have any.

xenoziper was working on one. I think he was done but for some reason he never updated it

I know Ada made one but I am having trouble with her website right now.

I will have some painted samples to show soon... and then start taking orders...

Just getting everything ready first. I find this way you guys will get the items faster. I myself hate pre-orders and im sure all of you would like to see painted ones before ordering anyway.

Im planning to finish off the paint job when i get home from work today.

:)

I definitely would love to purchase one too as Xenoviper's Depp head sculpt is one of the best I have ever seen.
Lord Vicious, thanks for posting the items to purchase on ebay!

I will have some painted samples to show soon... and then start taking orders...

Just getting everything ready first. I find this way you guys will get the items faster. I myself hate pre-orders and im sure all of you would like to see painted ones before ordering anyway.

Im planning to finish off the paint job when i get home from work today.

:)
looking forward to it. are you offering unpainted casts?

public_enemies080s.jpg

Dillinger-001.jpg

Dillinger-002.jpg

Dillinger-003.jpg

ahh so tired... here are some pics... Ive went ahead and painted this version... more to come.
ZzzzzZzz.....

Oh man, I hope I can afford a couple of these casts. It looks excellent. :D

Back