PsychoCenobite's clutter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some photos of my new bedroom including new Panasonic Th42PX70, Pioneer DV600, Teac Amp, Panasonic speakers, Yoko speakers and Sub set:

tvaia0.jpg

tvbxv7.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Damn!!! Are you sure you live in England and not in Japan??:D I would be scared to death sleeping with those heavy figs on top of me!

It's a good thing he is in England... with all the earthquakes here in Japan, having something fall off would be a very real possibility. :monkey4

A very impressive collection of figures you have there, by the way! :cool:

Nice Collection. Lived in England when i was young and had a blast but i do see where you are coming from, lived in the city small flats then we moved to the country to a cottage much better more room. but again you have a Cool Collection and the new living space much better

man the upgrade in rooms sure is a huge one :lol.
Great collection man , I have been thinking about getting the hot toys bd endoskeleton , I'm interested did you get him in the uk or ship him over ?.

man the upgrade in rooms sure is a huge one :lol.
Great collection man , I have been thinking about getting the hot toys bd endoskeleton , I'm interested did you get him in the uk or ship him over ?.

I got him from Sideshow. It didn't work out that to that much.

I love it! :chew

HOLY CRAP! Can I say crap?

That is truly awesome. I can't believe the collectibles here. How long has it taken you to get this many?

HOLY CRAP! Can I say crap?

That is truly awesome. I can't believe the collectibles here. How long has it taken you to get this many?

:lol You can say crap! :chew

I don't think I've got that many. I've also put my buying on hold as I wanted to buy that 42" plasma TV. Next thing I'll be buying is a PS3 to go with my HD TV! :cool:

Anyway, I think I got my first collectable in 2003 - 1:2 Terminator Endo Skull.

I'm also looking at getting two Ikea Detolf cases so I can get a few more things out of my old room and into my need one.

I have a detolf but I really don't like to be honest , I hate having to display things on the floor where you can't see em!.
I wouldn't recommend one !.

I have a detolf but I really don't like to be honest , I hate having to display things on the floor where you can't see em!.
I wouldn't recommend one !.

:monkey2 I've been in two minds over getting these. I was more worrid about the shelves shattering and all my statues getting broken! :google

I'm going to have a look around first before deciding.

I'm still deciding between 2 x Detolfs or the wide Billy. I had a look at both today... Mmmm! :monkey1

Ended up getting a £10 computer desk instead! :lol

85522392lp6.jpg

looks like a bargain for a tenner to me !. Nice computer btw!.

Well worth the money! :chew

It's perfect for the 21" iMac. I was going to connect another 17" LCD that I had but it looks so rubbish next to the nice white iMac.

The iMac is now connected to my Amp and Sub. iTunes is pumping out my tunes! My neighbours must love me! :lol

Dude!!! I apsolutly love the Digerido (sp) in the corner!! I'm only cheap enough to have bought one made out of PVC... still sounds the same though.

May as well ask I guess , can't hurt..
Have you ever thought of selling your scar predator , I'm currently looking for one. :eek:

Some great choice pieces in your collection, I don't know how you lived in such a small space, I would find it hard to breath :D Great collection!

Dude!!! I apsolutly love the Digerido (sp) in the corner!! I'm only cheap enough to have bought one made out of PVC... still sounds the same though.

I love it! I can't really play it but can make a few sounds with it. I got in it Australia when I was out there for a year. It's a great shape.

Only problem is that when I sent it home from Sydney via a didgeridoo mailing company, the people who sent it just put some bobble wrap around it and put a label on it! :monkey4

So when it arrive back in the UK it looked like a nail had gone through it! :monkey2 I did fix the hole with some brown/clear resin. So it still plays.

uscmhicks, I've got plans on selling it just yet... maybe it HT makes an original Predator then I might have to look at replacing Scar.

Back