Psycho: a grail acquired

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anton Phibes

Super Freak
Reaction score
There always seems to be an elusive beast when it comes to collecting for each of us. A white whale, if you will. I have always wanted an Anthony Perkins signed photo from the first Psycho film. I have/had Perkins's signature. On an album page, on a Psycho 3 photo. But always in a bad contrast area or from a film other than the original. I had never seen one on an 8x10 from the first film that I knew was genuine.

Recently a dealer offered one up, at an extremely reasonable price. I jumped on it immediately. I sold an album page he signed and a 3x5 card and paid for my grail item. He now resides on my wall of Fame in the Movie Monsters area of my collection. Just in time for the season of spooky things.

Behold:

1006165.jpg

The inscription reads: To Rich--a real Psycho-phile. Yours,
Anthony Perkins. Perfection.:peace

There always seems to be an elusive beast when it comes to collecting for each of us. A white whale, if you will. I have always wanted an Anthony Perkins signed photo from the first Psycho film. I have/had Perkins's signature. On an album page, on a Psycho 3 photo. But always in a bad contrast area or from a film other than the original. I had never seen one on an 8x10 from the first film that I knew was genuine.

Recently a dealer offered one up, at an extremely reasonable price. I jumped on it immediately. I sold an album page he signed and a 3x5 card and paid for my grail item. He now resides on my wall of Fame in the Movie Monsters area of my collection. Just in time for the season of spooky things.

Behold:

1006165.jpg

The inscription reads: To Rich--a real Psycho-phile. Yours,
Anthony Perkins. Perfection.:peace

Very cool, and a great movie of course. Wish we had a PF of Norman but alas... probably won't ever happen.

Actually---more of a collector than a dealer. So I cannot give out their information unless they say its ok. Sorry,bro.:peace

Please feel free to check for approval and then hook us up. You know the size of my collection, and I'm sure your collector friend would love to find more serious buyers. Let me know. :)

Please feel free to check for approval and then hook us up. You know the size of my collection, and I'm sure your collector friend would love to find more serious buyers. Let me know. :)

Absolutely bro. I do have permission to give out one of my collector friend's names. He is selling some things. I will pm you shortly.:peace

Back