Media PSN under attack.. again.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture Definitely. When it was free I didn't really mind because I was like "well, it's useable and it's free so I can't complain too much."

Exactly. I was pissed when it happened, but I figured since I wasn't paying for it, I did not have much to complain about. But if I was paying for this service and this crap is still happening because Sony did not learn their lesson, I would be pissed. A few free games given to me after this is over would not make it all better in my eyes.

I dunno hackers when they band together they can hack anything. I would say they are at fault here. They could easily put that skill for good.

That being said why are they even attaching Sony. The first time it was in response to the kid that hacked the PS3 getting sued. Why this time?

I dunno hackers when they band together they can hack anything. I would say they are at fault here. They could easily put that skill for good.

That being said why are they even attaching Sony. The first time it was in response to the kid that hacked the PS3 getting sued. Why this time?

Maybe their basement was extra cold today.

I had Plus years ago and never kept it, didn't seem worth it.

Well, I can't justify Sony's security problems, but PS Plus is pretty nice when the PSN is up and running. There are so many "free" games and discounts, and PS Plus also allows you to save your games on a Cloud server, which comes in handy in case your PS3 bites the dust one day. I haven't played TLOU in a long time, but when I checked my online saves a few weeks ago, I saw that the full saves were uploaded to the Cloud from my now defunct 80 GB PS3 :lol.

But, I think PS Plus users should definitely get a discount or something for time and money lost. This nonsense is inexcusable from Sony, and I have to be honest, I'm reconsidering if I'll renew my subscription again. It's not everyday that my PS3 will fail, or that I'll even make use of cloud saves.

Is it up yet? Articles on the web says that the hackers agreed to stop after being offered a bribe. Because the right thing to do is appease the terrorists! :slap

On the plus side, this will be great for my Criminology classes on cybercrime :lol it's actually worked and helped me get a few As here and there.

why don't they hack Xboxlive or Steam instead? Because they are American Companies and Big Brother won't like it!

Is it up yet? Articles on the web says that the hackers agreed to stop after being offered a bribe. Because the right thing to do is appease the terrorists! :slap

Really? :slap.

The funny thing is, from what I've been reading on the Internet, a lot of people have been saying that they aren't even hackers. Just amateur kids who bombarded the PSN servers with ddos attack scripts.

Talk about setting a horrible precedent. Plus, who's to say that they won't launch another attack on the PSN, if they can get something out of it? :dunno

It's become laughable how easily these networks get pounded in the ass. This is only the beginning considering they actually profited from this one.

where are the Authorities from this one? Sony & Microsoft aint your random corporations, Anonymous is now involved supposedly exposing the hackers ..

they hit xbox as well, then lat night they were both working. im not able to get back on today, not sure if its the server overloading from all the new subs or if tthey again shut **** down. this is getting mighty boring at this point in time. i just wanna play online already.

I don't know why people are assuming that's a teenager, that's definitely a kid under 13. A really dumb one at that :lol

Back