Statue PrototypeZ SF Ryu 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I get into this line I'm going to order the 1/6 versions and I won't be ordering from them . Seems like to much ******** going on .

No one at Prototypezstudios has responded to my email.
I've given them a call and left a message.
Left my name, number, and Order number.
I'm still wondering what happened with my order.

Tried emailing them the other day and didnt get a response either. But they answered back within a couple hours in their forum at SF. Best bet is probably to try there.

Hey same thing happened to me. I paid using PayPal payments and for some reason it said I owed 1 cent so it didn't ship out until I emailed a few people. I was giving three guys to email and they handled it within a day.

Hey same thing happened to me. I paid using PayPal payments and for some reason it said I owed 1 cent so it didn't ship out until I emailed a few people. I was giving three guys to email and they handled it within a day.
Could you kindly PM those email addresses to me please?
I'm going to try those and hopefully get some help.

Tried emailing them the other day and didnt get a response either. But they answered back within a couple hours in their forum at SF. Best bet is probably to try there.

Thank you FS.
I'm not a member there and quite frankly no one should need to be to get standard customer service.

I'm simply asking them to look into my order since its fully paid including shipping and I haven't heard a thing from them.

Thank you FS.
I'm not a member there and quite frankly no one should need to be to get standard customer service.

I'm simply asking them to look into my order since its fully paid including shipping and I haven't heard a thing from them.

Totally understand. They got alot of stuff to work out still. I have a feeling at the moment they are swamped with rebuilding the website in time for the Akuma Preorder today, and I'll bet theyre being email bombed with questions that have been answered 50 times over there on the boards. Those 4 guys are probably tearing their hair out about now lol.

I'll leave a message in the sf forum for you for Almoprinzi to check back over here :wave

Centurion, I can help you here. I've sent you a pm please read. I will help you get in contact with Erick. Please just send me your info and I will get it to him. Then we will fix it.

amloprinzi1
Thank you for reaching out to me.
PM sent to you and email sent to Erick at the above address.

No idea, I just got the regular. Crazy time ordering. Failed attempts ended up filling everybody's order history with multiple orders. Got mine through finally after a bunch of errors. Time to hadouken the website guy-

Ryu-denjin.gif

Got mine in the other day. Very awesome. A few similar issues as everybody else- bit of a lean and some gapping in the belt area. The good far outweighs the bad though. Really stoked now to see how Ken is gonna come out!

IMG_8048.JPG
IMG_8053.jpg
IMG_8052.JPG
IMG_8051.JPG
IMG_8050.JPG
IMG_8049.JPG
IMG_8047.JPG
IMG_8028.jpg
IMG_8041.JPG

No, never really got into the alternate version characters. Just the regular versions for me. Would be awesome to get them all but sometimes I forget that Im not rich lol. Im gonna shoot for Ken and Ryu, Akuma and Sagat, and Chun Li and Cammy. Really need to stop myself there, my list just keeps growing when they show more stuff lol.

No, never really got into the alternate version characters. Just the regular versions for me. Would be awesome to get them all but sometimes I forget that Im not rich lol. Im gonna shoot for Ken and Ryu, Akuma and Sagat, and Chun Li and Cammy. Really need to stop myself there, my list just keeps growing when they show more stuff lol.
LOL! I hear ya!
Now the toughest part is to stick to the plan. LOL! :duff

Back