Product Enterprise Hammer Horror 12" Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't opened him yet but yeah I noticed that he is a bit short..At almost 6'5" Christopher Lee should be nearing 13" in 1/6 scale..but this fig looks awesome nevertheless.

I love my figure, but he seems incomplete without some kind of diorama to put him on. Preferably one with a staircase so that he can tower over lesser men.

Just bought one of these and it's in the post hopefully.

Been after one for a while and can't wait to swap out the bodies and repint the sculpt, great actor and hammy performance but a great dracula and the one I remember from my childhood.

Great customs by les walker and customiserwannabe

Just bought one of these and it's in the post hopefully.

Been after one for a while and can't wait to swap out the bodies and repint the sculpt, great actor and hammy performance but a great dracula and the one I remember from my childhood.

Great customs by les walker and customiserwannabe

What's hammy about Lee's performance as Dracula? He barely speaks.:lecture. He was great as Dracula. Lugosi was a little hammy. But then again--He was Lugosi. I never viewed Lee as being much of a ham.:monkey3

This figure is great with a bit of customizing.

Here is what I did:

PE Dracula head inserted onto a classic Sideshow body, with the PE Dracula feet attached to the Sideshow foot pegs. He stands around 12.5"

DSCF1274-1.jpg

DSCF1275.jpg

Just after taking these images I modified the coat to be more accurate (only one button fastened at the top) and I also drilled the PE hands so that they'd fit a Sideshow body.

I used the same method with the Jess Franco Dracula:

DSCF9251.jpg

Thanks to my brother, he now has a ''real moustache'' and thanks to Martin Cage, a more accurate waistcoat.

What's hammy about Lee's performance as Dracula? He barely speaks.:lecture. He was great as Dracula. Lugosi was a little hammy. But then again--He was Lugosi. I never viewed Lee as being much of a ham.:monkey3

Got it today and on initial first glance it is really very good.

The paint job is on a par with sideshow and with a touch up this will look even better:)

I am just going on memory, havn't seen dracula for years, but hammer films are notorius for being a bit rubbish/over the top, but thats part of the charm.
Depends what you call hammy, I just mean over acted and exagerated and if he hardly speaks then I guess that explains the overacting.
Did have the bela lugosi dracula but he reminded me too much of a gypsy that stole from me so I sold him on :)

@ILUVSkinner that looks alot better, much more in scale .
The original looks like he has no neck:)

Got tound to modding my dracula, really happy with it with the extra height.
Still going to repaint the head sculpt as the original paint is ok in places but needs a few touchs especially to the cartoon hair and eyebrows.
Might redo the eyes but they arn't too bad already.

Last edited:
Back