Product Enterprise at UK Toyfair (Space Vixen!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Space Vixen! I'm totally in favor of anything wearing a bubble-helmet and a bullet bra! A must-have for me; Hope there are more planned!

Is she an original creation from PE or from a Brit TV series?

glxy.jpg

And did you see the purple hair chick from UFO? If PE can release all this stuff they'll be a major player in 1/6. And I love how incredibly British they are - bring on The Prisoner!

I'd love to have Lt. Ellis to set up with my PE Skydiver. She looks wonderful. More UFO figures would be great.
And I want that little "Vixen" big time. This is just a great interpretation of a forties or fifties pulp heroine. She could easily have come off the cover of a magazine. I am in for anything like this that PE produces.
I have several pieces of diecast from PE and I'm very happy with them. And they have been improving the quality with each new piece. If your a Gerry Anderson fan you need to consider some of these. My favorite is "Supercar". Really brilliant.

The Avengers set looks pretty darn good! I've been wanting Sideshow to do The Avengers, but these are nice! And they talk too! A few, but still very nice, accessories including a comic book! Anyone know if these will be available in the US and will any of our board dealers (Adam?) have them? :banana

I was fortunate enough to attend Toyfair today and if you think this stuff looks good in pictures,wait until you see it in person!!:D

I ve got the catalogue in front of me and it clearly states shes Series 1.So there must be more planned.I ll try and scan the page if anyones interested,it s got some really nice shots of her!

Not Mini-Model, but there were 5" New Series Doctor Who figs there, including one of the two announced Cyberman figures, and the new series TARDIS control room, which is said to look great.

There are also supposedly other new series figures made CO just wasn't showing yet for spoiler reasons (a re-designed K-9 perhaps?).

The official word was that the "Regeneration Doctor" is supposed to come as two figures with both 9th and 10th Doctors, and not with interchangable heads.

Yes Airbond,and they re looking good.Very good.The electronic Tardis playset is a thing to behold:google !!Well,it all was actually,especially the 11" figures of Tennant and the Cyberman.I love that new design!And a rep was telling me that there are more figures coming later on,but they could nt display them as it would have given "significant spoilers" on the new series coming up.

I do nt know much about Steve Walker,Product Enterprises CEO.But he was certainly pleasant enough when i spoke to him.The whole ethos of his company is to make the toys that he himself wanted as a young man,and improve on those that were available i:e the Gerry Anderson models which were made by Dinky Toys(i m not quoting him directly here,just summising).He s walking a bit of a fine line...if one line does nt sell he ca nt plough the funds back in to make another.But so far his judgement has been spot-on every time save,maybe,the Red Dwarf Starbug.
The guy who designs all this stuff for him posts on other boards and i ve asked him if he ll drop by sometime.He is,effectively,the public voice of Product enterprise and displays all the charm of Chris,Dusty,Chicky,et al.He s responsive to most questions.

Thanks Mini and Shatner. Has anyone got any photos of the new 5" figures that aren't in the Argos catalogue?!?

Good to hear about the regeneration pack being two figures, although the argos info is very confusing.

Back