Product Archive Search?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno Hmmmm, doesn't work for me either. Gotta love "new & improved". :slap

Why would you want to look at old has been toys? :dunno

The only thing I use their site for is to click order. I don't look at anything else. Ever. :lol

Quick reference for size, artists, orig price, etc on specs tab, particularly if one is going after a soldout piece on resale market.... or when comparing to a new version

Quick reference for size, artists, orig price, etc on specs tab, particularly if one is going after a soldout piece on resale market.... or when comparing to a new version

They also completely removed their newsletter access too. So, I guess now it's completely relying on sometimes unreliable e-mail to get the newsletter; that is, if they didn't get rid of the newsletter all together.

go to google -
site:sideshowtoy.com name_of_item

That works on some of them but on others you get this
1146624_10151610760533562_394956892_n.jpg

it really makes no sense for them to do this. It's like they are trying to hide their previous work?!?

it really makes no sense for them to do this. It's like they are trying to hide their previous work?!?

That's actually what crossed my mind too. Plus, they also removed the zoom in feature on the product pics, so you can no longer see the hi res large photos.

A VERY frequently used part of their website, at least on my part! :thwak I think it also means fewer visits to their website so unless it's restored, I think they've shot themselves in the foot once again.

Back