prodigy1367's Collection (7/22/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prodigy1367

Super Freak
Reaction score
So here it is. My ENTIRE collection up to today, 7/22/15. Most of it is incomplete since there's still figures I have to order/are on pre-order/ or are soon to arrive. Will it ever be complete? Probably not :lol

Coincidentally this is my 1000th post, not planned but awesome nonetheless! Enjoy!

Ejst945l.jpg

zysybSHl.jpg

UBuWBTBl.jpg

oZpLPDjl.jpg

NVPzZ5rl.jpg

2FKNUdJl.jpg

MJsfxZyl.jpg

Bdw0oR2l.jpg

OnnqjM9l.jpg

fe3KFbvl.jpg

SOIlwUul.jpg

Pt5ml6rl.jpg

JLt9VpJl.jpg

ZuFUUsYl.jpg

OtTyN69l.jpg

Vup0qGNl.jpg

YJEIG0sl.jpg

6Xw6OlYl.jpg

ZAaMsQLl.jpg

RHFZQ12l.jpg

OvlcsMLl.jpg

H00kIDzl.jpg

viFZ3N4l.jpg

M6Eidtcl.jpg

osdGqcyl.jpg

A look at the insanity my addiction has caused, behold, The Closet of Never Ending Boxes
FqGMzJIl.jpg

WOW second member of the thread. But seriously you love your collection. Especially the FMAB figures.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

WOW second member of the thread. But seriously you love your collection. Especially the FMAB figures.

Unlock your inner Z fighter

Thanks man, took a lot of trial and error but I was able to figure out which figures from which lines scaled well with each other for FMA. Alphonse is the only Play Arts Kai I'd ever gotten and luckily his strange scale actually works with the rest of the figures.

Prodigy, your closet of boxes terrifies me. As someone who is even slightly OCD, I just want to organize the hell out of that closet!

Prodigy, your closet of boxes terrifies me. As someone who is even slightly OCD, I just want to organize the hell out of that closet!

Lol, it WAS organized but after a while I just said *****k it [emoji28]

Eventually I'll organize it but for now it's gonna stay a chaotic mess

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

:clap Great collection Prodigy, although I have to admit I don't know who a lot of those anime characters are :slap

The figuarts Power Rangers look so good as an ensemble, wish I got into that line when it started!

Also what are those yellow effect pieces flanking SDCC Goku and SS Vegeta? I've not seen them before but they look perfect for a Super Saiyan powering up display, would definitely like to copy that idea.

OMG first 4 figrues Shadow and Sonic, amazing!

Love what you got so far, the Nintendo shelf and KLK stuff

:clap Great collection Prodigy, although I have to admit I don't know who a lot of those anime characters are :slap

The figuarts Power Rangers look so good as an ensemble, wish I got into that line when it started!

Also what are those yellow effect pieces flanking SDCC Goku and SS Vegeta? I've not seen them before but they look perfect for a Super Saiyan powering up display, would definitely like to copy that idea.

The Power Rangers are some of the best figure collections Tamashii has ever done. They're near perfect with each other, only other line that comes close is the Sailor Moon line which is equally amazing.

As for the effects, they're called Obitsu Gowawon effects. Imo, they're the best and PERFECT for DBZ figures. They look awesome, they're relatively inexpensive, and are made of a nice soft plastic material.

OMG first 4 figrues Shadow and Sonic, amazing!

Love what you got so far, the Nintendo shelf and KLK stuff

The Sonic series has a special place in my heart and Shadow is one of my favorite animated characters ever, I just had to get the most perfect statue of him ever! I actually got Sonic for $100 from my cousin. He bought it and regretted it right away and he ended up selling it to me for a HUGE discount. Probably wouldn't have gotten him if it weren't for that! The Shadow is one of my top three holy grail figures. He's just so perfect :eek:

Great collection Prodigy :clap but you did post this in the wrong thread. Would of been better in the show your shelves section.

The Sonic series has a special place in my heart and Shadow is one of my favorite animated characters ever, I just had to get the most perfect statue of him ever! I actually got Sonic for $100 from my cousin. He bought it and regretted it right away and he ended up selling it to me for a HUGE discount. Probably wouldn't have gotten him if it weren't for that! The Shadow is one of my top three holy grail figures. He's just so perfect :eek:
Same, I adore both hedgehogs. Not so much Silver :lol man I wish I could find them for such deals, I saw them around $160 each but I was doing low on money..they'd be grails of mine too

Dang dude! That's some wall of figures!:lol It's cool to see the figuarts zero goku on that magma effect, I had that idea too for a while. Like some one else said though, don't know a lot of these anime characters. Whats the one with the – no offence meant – big 'pink robot' behind them? Or whatever that is? Oh and, love the og bionicles haha! I remember watching those short animations that came with m as a kid, on a small disc. Memories...

Brutal man. I can see why your GF might flip easily when you say stuff like 'I bet a 300$ figure'.:lol

Dang dude! That's some wall of figures!:lol It's cool to see the figuarts zero goku on that magma effect, I had that idea too for a while. Like some one else said though, don't know a lot of these anime characters. Whats the one with the – no offence meant – big 'pink robot' behind them? Or whatever that is? Oh and, love the og bionicles haha! I remember watching those short animations that came with m as a kid, on a small disc. Memories...

Brutal man. I can see why your GF might flip easily when you say stuff like 'I bet a 300$ figure'.:lol

The one with the huge robots is Neon Genesis Evangelion, one of the greatest mecha animes of all time! I watch so much anime, it's becoming hard to keep up with all the figures out there and yeah the Bionicles are just too awesome. I had all of em when I was a kid but so many got lost throughout the years. Now I gotta start from scratch and build it back up.

Oooh so it WAS NGE, I did think of that one, but from what I knew of it I didn't recognise it.

Maybe one day I'll go radical in some vacation period and setup all my lego stuff that I have stashed in boxes to bury my kid in if I ever get one.:lol But no space and no desire currently.

Back