Problem with Hot Toys Endoskeleton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just purchased the non-battle damaged Hot Toys Endo at ebay a few hours ago and I would like to know, what type batteries is the figure using and does the figure come with batteries or is it sold separately?

I just purchased the non-battle damaged Hot Toys Endo at ebay a few hours ago and I would like to know, what type batteries is the figure using and does the figure come with batteries or is it sold separately?

They do come with batteries already and should last you a while but if you ever need to replace them just take them out (from his back) and check out the model number on the battery. They are watch batteries and the figure requires 2 of them.

They do come with batteries already and should last you a while but if you ever need to replace them just take them out (from his back) and check out the model number on the battery. They are watch batteries and the figure requires 2 of them.

Awesome.. Thanks for that! I'm just hoping now that my HT Endo will reach me in one piece seeing as how I read everywhere that the figure is fragile..

I got it for a bomb price of US$289 incl shipping to Singapore.. It will be my most expensive 1/6 figure yet.. If only I had gotten it when it was first released... How the value has gone up.. I got it from here >>> https://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=120356937024

I emailed the seller and he told me that the eyes are able to light up and will come with batteries. Now I just have to hope and pray that it is packed properly and reach me in one piece..

Last edited:
Congrats! :) You'll love it, HT Endo, in my opinion, is the best or at least among the best 1/6 figures ever made.

Awesome.. Thanks for that! I'm just hoping now that my HT Endo will reach me in one piece seeing as how I read everywhere that the figure is fragile..

I got it for a bomb price of US$289 incl shipping to Singapore.. It will be my most expensive 1/6 figure yet.. If only I had gotten it when it was first released... How the value has gone up.. I got it from here >>> https://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=120356937024

I emailed the seller and he told me that the eyes are able to light up and will come with batteries. Now I just have to hope and pray that it is packed properly and reach me in one piece..

That's a good seller, got a couple of 1/6 figs from him before and never had a problem.
The price on the Endos has really skyrocketed, I remember when I got my Endo in the middle of 2008, payed around U$S 170 and I thought that was expensive.

The batteries aren't touching the terminal. What I did was just wedge a small piece of tinfoil ("aloo-minum paper" to the Yanks) inbeween the batteries and presto.

Last edited:
That's a good seller, got a couple of 1/6 figs from him before and never had a problem.
The price on the Endos has really skyrocketed, I remember when I got my Endo in the middle of 2008, payed around U$S 170 and I thought that was expensive.

So you got figures from the seller before? Thats good to know that you've never had a problem. Hope I get the figure soon in one piece and in the condition as described...

man im an idiot i got lucky and bought that battle damage Endoskeleton terminator from sideshow had it for about three or four months then sold it on ebay for about 30 dollars less and now they all sky rocket man i hope they come out with another one for terminaor 4 ha ha i regret getting red of it

My figure from Ebay just arrived!!! Figure looks fantastic and all the fingers and joints seems to be in place. And the eyes light up really well too!!!! I was really shocked by the figure's weight when I held it. Incredibly light!

My figure from Ebay just arrived!!! Figure looks fantastic and all the fingers and joints seems to be in place. And the eyes light up really well too!!!! I was really shocked by the figure's weight when I held it. Incredibly light!

Congrats!! It is an awesome figure!

Back