Prison Cell Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollins

Super Freak
Reaction score
teaservtb.jpg

I'm currently working on a new diorama base for one of my Jokers.

It is still a WIP, so I will update the thread with more images as I go along with it.

It's been fun to build so far, and shouldn't take too long or be too difficult for me to complete either. I'm just needing to purchase some new supplies for the diorama, and it should be finished extremely quickly :D

Considering the quality of the custom base you designed, this should be a real treat. Lookin' forward to what you've got in store for us!

- TGM

Considering the quality of the custom base you designed, this should be a real treat. Lookin' forward to what you've got in store for us!

- TGM

Thanks mate, should hopefully have this diorama knocked out within the week, depending on if I get my supplies in time lol

Have another teaser image =]

teaser2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the words of support guys =]

I recieved some stuff for the joker figure today, so here's another teaser =]

teaser3.jpg

I'll be ordering the stuff I need tonight, and it should be here by next week, and it shall be finished then too =]

lol, I do apologise for being a tease guys, but, I can't really post more photos right now, as I'm needing to make a rather large part of the base lol

But again, thanks for the support =]

OK guys, here's a very WIP shot of the head for the figure going onto this diorama.

My boyfriend is currently resulpting the hair to be more correct

teaserpcj.jpg

ok guys, as I promised, here's a couple more photos of the ehad in progress.

The hair is about 60% done, the bulk of the hair is there, he says he needs to blend transitions in the hair, and add a bit more.

Needs to fix some bits and add more straggly hairs.

But yes, here;s the photos:

54376104.jpg

44294708.jpg

Back