Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, so what kind of "school" do you consider all those Bruce Lee licenses and The Godfather? The Godfather is like getting a PHD at the top universities on the planet if we're going by that analogy.

I want a Micheal Weston from Burn Notice.

Michael Weston would be awesome, I mean, imagine the accessories, and his buddy is ASH FIR CRYIN out loud! And a Fiona figure couldn't hurt either :p

I'm sure it's just me but I think it looks like crap. And it has to do with the joints: it ruins the illusion of tattoo's with all the breaks in the design. The elbow joints especially stand out and look awkward. Not only that, you can see that the actuall tattoo design on the upper torso doesn't even match the lower part at all in this pic:

3780221242_d544d17fde.jpg

And that's because the upper body has been slightly moved i.e. unless you pose it exactly in the same position as it was painted the tattoo design will always look weird. I know people care about articulation more, but I think for something like this hidden joints are a must to pull off the desired look.

I agree, it looks pretty ugly.

Looks great, I really like it, and i do agree that They should paint the tats going higher on the unexposed areas.

What could have been done, is the body could have a silkscreen stocking that could be slipped over the body with the tattoo design on it.

now that's a really cool idea too.

that figure looks great. i have the hot toys figures (prison and special edition) and they're amazing! i'm really looking forward to seeing the official enterbay t-bag one, as well as michael and linc.

think prison break characters gonna take a while....previous announce dragonball z characters aren't even finish yet...

Yup, still waiting to see the three Dragonball characters so I'm pretty sure it'll be a long time before we see the prison break figs. I'm sure everyone remembers the 24 figures and all of those delays. :banghead

Yup, still waiting to see the three Dragonball characters so I'm pretty sure it'll be a long time before we see the prison break figs. I'm sure everyone remembers the 24 figures and all of those delays. :banghead

how long were they delayed for?

The 24 figures were announced last September and came out around March.

If you think thats a long time,do nt even THINK about collecting diecast cars!!Near enough THREE YEARS for a 1/18 Koenigsegg CCX from Autoart.And still nothing.

Back