Priority Pre Order IS A JOKE.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously IMO if you have 100,000 invested in statues than more power too you. I think you should have less to worry about than missing a pre-order. :lol I think you should invest in a life. :D

Or go to the "I think I'm drunk" thread :lecture

A PPO for the PZ exclusive wouldn't have made sense. Anything extremely limited like that has always been kind of an Easter Egg for those lucky few that find it. Hulk Grey, Ardeth Bey SSE, etc.

A PPO for the PZ exclusive wouldn't have made sense. Anything extremely limited like that has always been kind of an Easter Egg for those lucky few that find it. Hulk Grey, Ardeth Bey SSE, etc.

Yeah I can see their point on leaving it up to as a surprise just for the hardcore SS fans that are paying attention and reading every NL... Definitely keeps us on our toes and also keeps excitement to the hobby.

ican see giving up on future releases if its too much work to order them, but whats the point in selling off all the items you already have? seems like the guy never really cared about the items and probably just felt like spending money. well a fool and his (or his daddies) money is easily parted.

Yep, just like a regular lottery. You put your name in and they randomly selected people for however many were made. It sucked, but gotta give them props for trying to find a good system for ultra low es. And thank goodness they listened to us and never went there again.

So PZ just popped up in a newsletter, no warning or anything?

Yep, just like a regular lottery. You put your name in and they randomly selected people for however many were made. It sucked, but gotta give them props for trying to find a good system for ultra low es. And thank goodness they listened to us and never went there again.

Ahhhh gotcha, thanks for explaining me that :rock

honestly gotta love seeing a rich boy crack under the realities of not always getting what he wants...:lol love this thread!

"Resin, Resin.." WHY YA BUGGIN?
"Resin, Resin.." YA NEED A HUGGIN

Your preorder suckin
Lookin for Wolvy, but he keep duckin
We wanna find you, We gotta tell you somethin
Spend your money and don't say NUTTIN
ResinResinResin why you out here stuntin?
Supposed to be rich, but now you're FRONTIN
Spending big money, you used to be true
Now you're selling, what's wrong with you?

"Resin, Resin.." WHY YA BUGGIN?
"Resin, Resin.." YA NEED A HUGGIN

crying_baby.jpg

still the best response.

i was able to get one with windows 95 on dial up and then i logged out and relogged in with my other account and got another one. they are gonna be sweet when i get them in hand. i can't wait.
PPO FTW!!!:rock

Still, I also think the whole process and concept is somewhat flawed.
But, it's just their way of generating hype, creating the demand, controlling the supply and price, and making us fellow collectors compete against each other for products. Outside of the sideshow collector realm, no one will give a crap about an EX or not, that you might have gotten in 0.8 seconds.

And people get PPO, just for signing up to a newsletter? SO I can see why that guy got pissed lol A noob collector like me, and sneak in there and take a product away from a guy who has spent alot of time and effort and money on collecting.
I think priority should be given to those who maybe have the most points accumulated or something like that.

So PZ just popped up in a newsletter, no warning or anything?

and now managed to find 7 spare out of 50 in the warehouse resell and not offer to the waitlisters :lol

I got one..tough ???? bub...100,000 collection and you are complaining about getting something on the secondary market... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back