Princess Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeekedOutMoonie

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Have there been any other versions of Princess Leia through Hot Toys or anyone comparable?? I've always been a huge fan of Leia, but I just don't completely love her costume on this current version. Maybe it's the execution?? I guess i'm hoping for something more along the lines of the empire strikes back Leia. I really like her Hoth costume. Although, I do understand that Leia is known for her buns, so I get the complete idea of this current version.

I'm hoping for at least Hoth, Bespin, and Endor versions of Leia.

I would recommend getting the ANH version. It's very iconic. And this is probably as good as it gets in terms of the head sculpt.

I would recommend getting the ANH version. It's very iconic. And this is probably as good as it gets in terms of the head sculpt.

I definitely agree on the head sculpt. I guess I'm just not fond of variants, I want to have one and be done. But at the same time, it's always possible they could release only this version.

I guess i'm a total girl :lol I need an extra head sculpt and outfit to make me happy.

Sideshow did Leia from ANH and Bosh the Bounty Hunter from ROTJ with a head sculpt underneath the mask. They are okay figures. The Hot Toys ANH Leia blows away the Sideshow version. Note that the Sideshow version is pretty old.

Sideshow did Leia from ANH and Bosh the Bounty Hunter from ROTJ with a head sculpt underneath the mask. They are okay figures. The Hot Toys ANH Leia blows away the Sideshow version. Note that the Sideshow version is pretty old.

Just to clarify, the Boushh disguise is a good figure but the head sculpt is a swap out head, not literally under the mask and the head sculpt is fugly and huge, mine is put away and will never be brought out again but Boushh is pretty decent (body is not awesome of course but can do the pose standing with Chewbacca and her lance thing). You can still find Boushh at retail $59.99.

PA021226.jpg
2112_press01-001.jpg

I think Sideshow did a pretty good job considering these were the first "high end" Leia figures. Do I think you should pick one up? No. Better stuff will come to those that wait.

leia.jpg

leiaepiv.jpg

Back