Prime1 Studios - Nightwing - Arkham Night statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit, that's probably the exclusive! That means I'll have to order from Sideshow and not local...and add $10,000 in exchange rates! :lol

I wish I could go all in on this line but a $10,000+ buy in and a lack of space for giant statues doesn't make that a horribly realistic goal. The things that makes it hard to resist are all of the different swap out parts and the quality that Prime 1 statues are supposed to have. Not to mention that they all look fantastic so far.

I wish I could go all in on this line but a $10,000+ buy in and a lack of space for giant statues doesn't make that a horribly realistic goal. The things that makes it hard to resist are all of the different swap out parts and the quality that Prime 1 statues are supposed to have. Not to mention that they all look fantastic so far.

I hear ya there. I'm mainly tempted by about five of them...and I'm trying to ignore how much that will equal out to! The amount of pieces that Prime 1 is adding to each statue (outside of Arkham Knight Batman) really adds a lot to them...that, plus the fact that they look as though they're pulled directly out of the video game!

Choices will have to be made if they plan on releasing these close to one another. It'll be a wait and see game, but there's definitely a lot of temptation coming from Prime 1 lately.

I agree. So much awesomeness coming out of Prime 1. One thing I have to do is decide if I want something because I'm still caught up in the hype of how fun the game was or if I will love a statue long term. I think Nightwing is awesome but I don't know if he's a keeper long term for me. I'm still in the line of thought of sticking with Bats, Robin, and Harley from the AK line. That Noel Bats is really tempting me though...

I hear ya there. I'm mainly tempted by about five of them...and I'm trying to ignore how much that will equal out to! The amount of pieces that Prime 1 is adding to each statue (outside of Arkham Knight Batman) really adds a lot to them...that, plus the fact that they look as though they're pulled directly out of the video game!

Choices will have to be made if they plan on releasing these close to one another. It'll be a wait and see game, but there's definitely a lot of temptation coming from Prime 1 lately.

This is the only thing that disappoints me! I wish they could retro another head in there.

I agree. So much awesomeness coming out of Prime 1. One thing I have to do is decide if I want something because I'm still caught up in the hype of how fun the game was or if I will love a statue long term. I think Nightwing is awesome but I don't know if he's a keeper long term for me. I'm still in the line of thought of sticking with Bats, Robin, and Harley from the AK line. That Noel Bats is really tempting me though...

The Bat family is going to make a epic display!

He looks good but from that stance, the other statues are going to tower over him...seems like a strange choice. Still, it's more dynamic which I'm sure some people will definitely like. I am at my limit for Prime 1 POs so I'll be passing but looks like another winner!

10269500_1651439708455080_1395827202278379987_n.jpg

10274150_1651439751788409_3119835553312878426_n.jpg

12687889_1651439768455074_7481298422416662292_n.jpg

12662570_1651439811788403_3277959230863294730_n.jpg

12662629_1651439828455068_3791837153520886856_n.jpg

12662615_1651439651788419_7961925287135350213_n.jpg

P1 is doing great work. Great to see characters from the line being made. And in a quick time. Pcs took like 10 yrs to make or shoe preview of the 12 SF :lol

He looks good but from that stance, the other statues are going to tower over him...seems like a strange choice. Still, it's more dynamic which I'm sure some people will definitely like. I am at my limit for Prime 1 POs so I'll be passing but looks like another winner!

I LOVE this piece. Nightwing is rarely ever done, and this is an awesome, badass pose. It's true though, that him being angled leg down will make him lower than the rest. I think they're going for a HUGE display look with Nightwing and Batgirl being on the end if you pose them all side by side. That said, these things are massive, so he could probably warrant his own shelf, or be put alongside Batgirl for a better comparison. Or alone even! It'll be interesting to see wider shots with him next to others.

I love **** Grayson, but I can't jump on POs. After having to cancel the Arkham Knight, and knowing Catwoman will basically be a buy, I'm not sure I'll be able to get any others. As it stands it'll be the paint that really brings these to life. I'm also eager to see Nightwing's alternate headsculpts, as apparently they did an Arkham City masked version as well, which is my preferred look over the face mask.

Here's Batgirl for a comparison of how the two are both end pieces of sorts.

Prime-1-WF-2016-Display-025.jpg

Yeah but how many times has artwork been done with Batman standing and Robin or Nightwing been in a crouching position... This will improve the look of a Prime 1 collection IMO... Give it some flavor instead of everyone just standing around...

IMO this would look great next to the Batman statue.

From Facebook!

Hi guys
One important information that i forgot to mention yesterday is that all the statues displayed yesterday are directly from the factory that is going to be manufacturing the items. So the quality u see is what you will get.

Note: I think Kevin said they can still tweak the statues if needed.

Back