Prime1 Studio - Army of Bats Collection coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperJ300

Super Freak
Reaction score
Kira posted this on the other forum.

Army of Batman is coming soon :)

We are currently working on multiple Batman Collectibles (Based on Comics, Movies Cinematic & Video Games Universe)

We would like to know from all of you which version of Batman is your favorite one ??

Batman comic line looks to be done in 1/5 scale, which is excellent news for me!!

Just sold off most of my 1/5 pieces. Only interested in 1/4 pieces now. However, I will make room for an exceptional 1/3 piece. Still waiting to see the Arkham Origins Batman and Deathstroke. So far, those are the only Prime pieces I'm interested in.

I'd love to see some comic 1970's Neal Adams inspired 1/3 scale Batman... nice action pose or swinging on his bat-rope!

2581572-batman-earth-one.jpg

Earth one batman please!

1;5 comic would be awesome. Save space n money.

I know it's 1/5 but I can see P1 pushing a bit up on the base and it'd probably look close to quarter scale.

Yeah, I guess it all depends on personal preference, but I've got so many different sizes in my collection and I love them all. I don't understand the hate that 1/5 gets as a size. Some people actually go, "Oh man, that statue is amazing! I'd buy it if it was 1/4, but too bad it's 1/5." Blows my mind. The level of detail a lot of 1/5 pieces get is above and beyond! My Obi-Wan mythos is one of my favourite and most detailed pieces!

I'm really interested to see what Prime 1 brings out! Them doing 1/5 pieces is great really! I can't even imagine how awesome they'll look with the detail they put into their huge pieces! Plus, they'll be a bit cheaper, which is always a good thing. I'm already eating up the Arkham line, but I could see myself biting on a few of these depending on the direction they take the line!

Prime 1 is REALLY coming out to play this year!

93872-welcome-to-the-party-pal-gif-D-wlpk.gif

Damn you Prime1...See Since it's comic based Batman it doesn't matter what scale it is to me. If it looks good it's almost assured I'm in. These bastards are after my wallet.
If it looks like this:
2a11084b4f128a017b148b96056f950b.jpg

All the better.

I asked Kira yesterday the following "So is the 1/5 line not just Batman and other DC superheroes too?"

She replied with "1/5 scale is not only Batman other DC superheroes are joining him :)"

So I'm hoping it will be Justice League and their Super Villains!!!

Man, I looooove this development! Very excited! I have the Batman Museum Quality statue from DC Collecibles (The Batman Inc. One) and love the size of it, so 1/5 is not a problem for me at all. A good chunk bigger than 1/6, which is too small for my tastes. I really hope they do a Jim Lee, Kelly Jones and Dustin Nguyen version of Bats! That would rock!

Like Josh a Tron said, if the batman 1/5 lin is comic based and looking good. I'm in. I have the 1/3 Batman AK exc on order but to get more for my back, a 1/5 would be awesome. I normally stick to Sideshow 100% but that's obviously changing here. I will keep my SS orders but will be on the fence on keeping my SS Arkham Joker Exc down the road to make more room for upcoming prime1 pieces. Yeah it's a nice piece but there is always something better and I think Prime 1 will deliver.

Prime1 has the larger scale and the sculpting detail for a decent price range. At around $500 for a PF nowadays the $900 for a 1/3 scale statue seems reasonable considering the next step up is LSF at $2,000.

As Sideshow's prices go up the price separation between a PF and 1/3 AK Prime1 pieces gets narrower. A lot of us see value here if you are a hardcore Batman fan looking for larger scale alternatives that make more of a statement. Who would buy the Catwoman 1:2 LSF when the 1:3 AK P1 is coming out next year at more than half the price?

Prime1 has the larger scale and the sculpting detail for a decent price range. At around $500 for a PF nowadays the $900 for a 1/3 scale statue seems reasonable considering the next step up is LSF at $2,000.

As Sideshow's prices go up the price separation between a PF and 1/3 AK Prime1 pieces gets narrower. A lot of us see value here if you are a hardcore Batman fan looking for larger scale alternatives that make more of a statement. Who would buy the Catwoman 1:2 LSF when the 1:3 AK P1 is coming out next year at more than half the price?

I've actually been thinking about that alot. I mean the difference in size from 1/3 to 1/2 is nothing to sneeze at so I kinda understand the money difference. Just look at the size of the DK Joker compared to the AK Batman, it's a pretty big difference. However, given money and space, if let's say Prime1 were to do a 1/3 comic Batman and SSC were to do a 1/2 Comic Batman...what would I do? It's going to be tough, I think, to decide.

Back