Prime1 Giger Alien (Big Chap)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. I'm not getting my hopes up about the paint on the Prime 1. I can also guarantee that they'll have the dome glued down so tight it will not be removable for repainting the skull. Here's the big NECA I painted up quick. I tried to simulate the latex and ink look that was done on the original suit.

View attachment 509764

That looks great!
I'm looking to get a NECA alien painted (the smaller scale), would you be interested?

The last few months are the worst waiting. I just want a production picture, something! Patience is getting tough. That prime1 godzilla bust is insane though. Now if they could give us a Queen bust in that size.

Yeah Jaklyn...I am also looking and looking for any production photo or more info...Prime 1 answered me that the time frame is March June but that’s it...and that’s for asian market but to get it here, I believe I will have to wait at least 2 or 3 months more...At least on these days with Covid-19 I am waiting for something to arrive...I can’t travel, I can’t do much things I used to do, so waiting for this means something...
I am missing those days with conventions, new announcements, lots of pictures, reviews. Hope all of this and more will come again soon:).

Noticed all Prime 1 products were removed from the Spec Fiction website. I emailed Todd to see what the deal is and he said they should be back up, preorders won't be affected.

Yeah Jaklyn...I am also looking and looking for any production photo or more info...Prime 1 answered me that the time frame is March June but that’s it...and that’s for asian market but to get it here, I believe I will have to wait at least 2 or 3 months more...At least on these days with Covid-19 I am waiting for something to arrive...I can’t travel, I can’t do much things I used to do, so waiting for this means something...
I am missing those days with conventions, new announcements, lots of pictures, reviews. Hope all of this and more will come again soon:).

Me too actually, I took Covid very seriously for a year. It's all I got lol, I even got my first shot second is in a few weeks. I'm ready for some interaction and travel, seeing Godzilla in the imax theater yesterday was so good. And yes the Chap has been the excitement of the past year. For me the warrior as well. The new Dune is also on my radar and I'm waiting. I wonder who has the rights for it, I would commit to a Dune line.

McFarlane released some Dune figures late last year, but they're warming the pegs on account of no movie to accompany them.

McFarlane released some Dune figures late last year, but they're warming the pegs on account of no movie to accompany them.

Yeah I saw some, I didn't look too close because of spoilers. But I want statues I can't do the figures anymore lol

Two months and hopefully we will all be getting our statues. I actually asked Secret Compass if I could upgrade to the DX. With this low number of pieces I'm thinking it would be smart. If they can't switch it I'll just stick with the regular action. I don't like the drool, but the dx may just he worth it.

I really hope so...can’t wait to see just the unboxing..lol! I have the dx on preorder for this reason...it was just 250€ more;). An extrabust and we have to see the drool in person:)

I really hope so...can’t wait to see just the unboxing..lol! I have the dx on preorder for this reason...it was just 250€ more;). An extrabust and we have to see the drool in person:)

Yeah 250 extra but the shipping is also increased because of the added weight. Which sucks. Lol. We will see of Secret Compass can do it for me, part of me hopes they say yes and part of me hopes no haha. Regardless with a total of 450 all together it doesn't matter which version you get, it is going to be in high demand.

Shipping is 0€ in my case:) I’m buying from a local seller so difference between two figures is just 250€ (2250€ vs 2500€)

Shipping is 0€ in my case:) I’m buying from a local seller so difference between two figures is just 250€ (2250€ vs 2500€)

Actually I think Secret Compass is free shipping too. But they contacted me and upgraded me to the DX, that is some crazy good customer service. So I'll be getting the Dx now lol. I think it was the smart move for such a low number. Secret Compass though showing some good cs!

I didn't know Secret Compass offered free shipping. Looked to me like they just had cheap shipping compared to Prime 1 ($40-$80).

Actually I think Secret Compass is free shipping too. But they contacted me and upgraded me to the DX, that is some crazy good customer service. So I'll be getting the Dx now lol. I think it was the smart move for such a low number. Secret Compass though showing some good cs!

Congratulations and very smart decision too!!and now it’s time to wsit a little more...haha

I didn't know Secret Compass offered free shipping. Looked to me like they just had cheap shipping compared to Prime 1 ($40-$80).

Yeah you right lol, I went through and read it all. They send you an invoice with shipping options. You have 7 days once they contact you to pay it. However it is substantially cheaper than p1 shipping rates.

Me too!! I will miss these moments once I’ll get it!lol. I check this forum, youtube and statueforum EVERY SINGLE DAY! Lol

Haha absolutely. I usually get to you tube after work and I have it in auto search haha. Well I'll have the warrior to do this with after the chap.

Haha absolutely. I usually get to you tube after work and I have it in auto search haha. Well I'll have the warrior to do this with after the chap.

How can I do that?? Autosearch??lol!
At least you have the dog while you are waiting the chsp...haha

Back