Prime LOTR Uruk Hai Berserker 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh I need to keep tabs on this. I sold my SS ex 1/4 berserker and forever regretted it. I can't see this topping it at all but I'm definitely interested.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

thanks to the world on SF for photo.

lotr.jpg

Christ I wish I had multiple Prime 1 statues level of money.......
I had to decide between Sauron and the Joaquin Phoenix joker.

Although early to say, looking at that I think I'm still gonna prefer the sideshow PF. Especially the exclusive. This will be good for me though as hopefully it will make finding one of those easier. One of my biggest regrets in the hobby is selling that statue.

Yeah sideshow's absolutely kills this piece imo. Amazing really considering its age.

Prime 1 Studio is proud to announce the The Lord of the Rings (Film) Uruk-Hai Statue ! This product will be available for Pre-Order in the future, Add this item in your Wishlist to receive new updates about this product.

202006marui_uruk.jpg

I'm a sucker for flags on a base, but I do think Sideshow's effort beats this one. Looks great to this day and the pose is so much better. Sideshow's has a proper serpentine gesture where each segment of the body is twisted in a different direction, making the piece dynamic and lively from any angle.

Prime 1 chose to raise the arm on the same side as the raised knee. This robs it of that extra sense of elegance and, for lack of a better word:

3f1.gif

Still an impressive statue, though. The owners of either one should be proud.

I dont know if I am happy or sad that I dont collect LOTR pieces.

These pieces are amazing.. But my Wallet is very happy :)

LOL...same.

The most compelling designs for me are the Balrog and the Ringwraiths, but there?s a lot of incredible stuff in a property this deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's like a new bigger better version of the SSC PF, with a bigger "better" price tag.

There's no way I'll have the money or space to be a completist. As good as the orcs and Sauron look I'm still gonna hold out for a Ringwraith, but looking forward to seeing how Legolas and Gimli turn out.

I think the [standard] price on this is actually great, considering that a 1/4 Uruk-Hai is about the size of a 1/3 human and they're asking the same amount they charged for 1/3 pieces years ago.

Unfortunately the Sideshow version has the better pose. They're similar enough, but Sideshow raising the leg opposite of the raised arm was a smarter, more dynamic choice.

Back