Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I am getting my refund on this. This delay puts it well past the window for a full refund

I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm even tempted....but I don't think I will ultimately.

Will they give you back the NRD as well???

I can't believe I'm saying it, but I'm even tempted....but I don't think I will ultimately.

Will they give you back the NRD as well???

The delay is outside the delivery window so NRD should get refunded

Yea if i can get my NRD back i might cancel too.. I really need a venom statue before the movie comes out. I can still get this next year innthe aftermarket

So after thinking about this 2nd long delay over the weekend I decided to cancel my order and get the XM venom instead. I like both pieces a lot, and the XM Venom has dropped a ton in price over the past 6 months so the timing made sense for me personally. My XM Venom arrives tomorrow and Sideshow just emailed me confirmation that they will be refunding my $90 deposit on the Prime 1 Venom due to the extended delay.

How much, and where?

check out the various FB groups, lots of them for sale. They were going for >$2K a year ago and now you can find new XM Venoms going for ~$1400 which includes shipping.

Main question is the sideshow bust or this. Need to see price and eta shipping on sideshow bust. Both look so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True that. TDRKIII:MR I like but I hate the heavy wrinkles on his costume, which I'm guessing was how it looked like in the story reference? My main concern over this Venom is the size and space limitation I might have, but I passed on the Sideshow and XM for him so I'm very anxious about him, he looks great at this angle which is how I would probably display him.

Big Trouble in Little China FTW :rock

I hate the little Venom mouths on the symbiote tendrils. Why couldn't they just make him clean sculpted.
Venom's symbiote was never all over the place.

I think it would've been great if all those tendrils attached with just magnets rather than all those peg holes. But I guess it wouldn't have been able to deal with the weight and/or kept its desired location on the sculpt?

45128018_2009920752387890_1969750032911433728_n.jpg

Still cant decide whether to get this or TDKRIII:MR Batman....

94c49f93c41f1e6bf9252bcb7d3bcc3f.jpg

Can’t go wrong with either mate

Yeah, get Venom. This piece is wild, as Venom ought to be. Not to mention a lot more detail to look at. I dont think you can ever grow tired at looking at something like this. Batman on the otherhand, its nice. I wanted it. But theres several issues I dont like about it. Mostly the portraits. In this case, Ill wait for another Batman thats better than that one, because you know there will be more Batmen made, and one suitable to your liking eventually.

I never thought Id buy a Venom piece until I saw P1's. This piece is going to be totally worth it! I got two more flex pays, but will put it to full pay after one more flex. I want this piece stat!

16681544_1132172386891823_5747062363789759142_n.jpg

17022434_1139221499520245_9195401208644970604_n.jpg

17103333_1813353682263681_2075245237767177691_n_zpsrlunyowi.jpg

I wish they make stand for all the extra head. Such waste to keep in storage

Looks cool but the symbiote seems like a nightmare for collectors to not break.

Yeah, get Venom. This piece is wild, as Venom ought to be. Not to mention a lot more detail to look at. I dont think you can ever grow tired at looking at something like this. Batman on the otherhand, its nice. I wanted it. But theres several issues I dont like about it. Mostly the portraits. In this case, Ill wait for another Batman thats better than that one, because you know there will be more Batmen made, and one suitable to your liking eventually.

I never thought Id buy a Venom piece until I saw P1's. This piece is going to be totally worth it! I got two more flex pays, but will put it to full pay after one more flex. I want this piece stat!

17103333_1813353682263681_2075245237767177691_n_zpsrlunyowi.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about!!

Love that pic! SSC Spidey and P1 Venom look awesome together.

XM Venom is such a better statue, the color is better, the pose is better, the head sculpts are much better and more in proportion, and the peg holes will make the Prime 1 version horrible, would have been nice to display a clean version. The tendrils on Prime 1 are a bit much for Venom too. Also on Prime 1 he has tiny feet!!!!!

Back