Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't be dissapointed

I'm glad. I thought I had made a deal locally for an XM Venom at a good price but the guy got a bunch of offers and decided he wanted to backpedal out of our agreement. Sooooo P1 it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad. I thought I had made a deal locally for an XM Venom at a good price but the guy got a bunch of offers and decided he wanted to backpedal out of our agreement. Sooooo P1 it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are both great looking statues of Venom. I'm sure you'll enjoy P1's Venom.

If this wasn't huge it would be nothing special, its size is ridiculous, proabably because it's based off the new age venom which is more cartoon looking and isn't proportioned. Not bad but out of all 4 it's my second least favourite with the comiquette being my least favorite.

Yea, it's big, but so are 3 of the 4 Venoms out there. For me , the comi is the worst of the 4 because it makes Venom look too puny for a intimidating character.

Yea, it's big, but so are 3 of the 4 Venoms out there. For me , the comi is the worst of the 4 because it makes Venom look too puny for a intimidating character.

The com is outdated and there are newer, upgrade version of Venom in market now.

This is on sideshow live, i love it and I can't see the seam

B4xBJ1QCUAA0uGt.jpg

After seeing that video, I think this Prime is the king of Venom statues so far imo. Comparing it to my XM Venom, the details are just insane in comparison.

I dare say this looks better than XM....

****! I need both. :lol

Imho it overall looks better than the XM piece, but not by much.

Though I will admit I would prefer it to have slightly wider legs and for the seam to not be there, if there is one beyond the proto.

I'm also in the minority's where the Mcfarlane head doesn't have any meaning to me, and because of that I much prefer the two regular heads.

I dare say this looks better than XM....

****! I need both. :lol

agreed. Only saving grace for me on the XM is the brock head, which nobody else has offered. While the Mcfarlane on this isn't the best out of the bunch, I think it could look better in person. Exclusives tend to hold their value better anyways....

After seeing that video, I think this Prime is the king of Venom statues so far imo. Comparing it to my XM Venom, the details are just insane in comparison.

I completely agree that detail on the statue is just amazing and definitely out classes the xm piece...

Back