Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I totally agree that neither is better than the other as it really comes down to preference rather than quality. They are all bloody great pieces. This Prime 1 piece looks just fantastic. I would take either 1 in a heart beat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't really lose whichever venom you get IMO. All three new ones are lovely.

I had the comiquette (twice) and hated it twice. Now I have the xm venom and I think it's great.

I think this and the XM are all I ever need. Can't believe the EX on this isn't on WL yet though, crazy

I got my XM Venom today.

I'm teetering back and forth on whether I should keep my PO on this.

XMs blows me away more than I anticipated.

But this thing looks so impressive too!

I got my XM Venom today.

I'm teetering back and forth on whether I should keep my PO on this.

XMs blows me away more than I anticipated.

But this thing looks so impressive too!

I don't think you can go wrong with either Venom. I like the XM, P1, and sideshow COM Venoms. The only one I'm not crazy about is the new sideshow PF. Way too much texture for my tastes and I'm not digging the pose. If you are a big Venom fan, I'd say keep both the XM and P1 Venoms. They are both amazing statues.

I don't think you can go wrong with either Venom. I like the XM, P1, and sideshow COM Venoms. The only one I'm not crazy about is the new sideshow PF. Way too much texture for my tastes and I'm not digging the pose. If you are a big Venom fan, I'd say keep both the XM and P1 Venoms. They are both amazing statues.

Yup... These two are definitely the nicest Venom in market now IMO

Back