Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just looking at some Prime 1 Transformers reviews, specifically Optimus and his switchouts, and they have "peg" pieces that fit into spots where they are switch-outs. It was easy to cover up the holes since the pegs would look like mechanical parts on the autobot, but I was thinking maybe they could use the same concept with Venom and allow owners to have the option of using those symbiotes or not, maybe the "peg" piece could be look something like the "veins" on the XM Venom that forms around the curvature to kind of blend into the statue. Wishful thinking, since they'd probably have to change more details across the entire statue, but hopefully they could come up with something. It's mostly for storage/display reasons, those symbiotes add unneeded height.

Pulled the trigger on this piece. Good day to be Venom fans with the choices from SS and Prime 1!

I preorder this myself but I still find myself wanting the XM Venom as well but the prices are insane for it and I don't think it's worth 1,500 usd and up

I still haven't chosen my 1:4 Venom yet. I think of all 5 I still actually like the old comiquette the best. If someone has one for a good price I'm down.

These Venom pieces are so big ... getting both will eat up a lot of space. Even more if all three.

Only reason I'm still paying for the SS Venom is because it has a great McFarlane head.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

In my honest opinion its the best McFarlane head dammit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree as well. Doesn't look right on the Prime 1. I have the Prime 1 coming, but I'm almost contemplating getting the Sideshow one as well. I saw it last year in person and it look awesome. I think it's an under rated piece.

I don't think the Prime 1 McFarlane looks bad at all, the preference just seems to be the open-mouthed look.

I don't think the Prime 1 McFarlane looks bad at all, the preference just seems to be the open-mouthed look.

I like the Prime 1 McFarlane head very much. It just doesn't look as good on the statue. I think the open mouth heads work better with that big body size.

The P1 McFarlane head looks a bit small in comparison

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The mouth grin is a bit forced on the Prime 1 while the sideshow one is kind perfect. I even prefer XM Studios over Prime 1. But the sideshow one slightly delivers better overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back