Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either save $275 for a statue that fits in current display, or get absolutely awesomeness and figure out something.... :gah:
If only PAX had transparent glass doors, there'd be no dilemma... :thud:

EX ordered, unlike sideshow with the TBD ES crap, this EX won't last long with 1000 ES worldwide revealed up front.

Hmm, how long do you think until the EX goes wait list? I want to PO this piece, but aiming for next Friday to do so. The 10th needs to come faster :gah:

Either save $275 for a statue that fits in current display, or get absolutely awesomeness and figure out something.... :gah:
If only PAX had transparent glass doors, there'd be no dilemma... :thud:

You can buy the sliding door frames for the PAX and get an acrylic company to make transparent panels. That's what I did.

You can buy the sliding door frames for the PAX and get an acrylic company to make transparent panels. That's what I did.

How much did that cost? Do you have a photo of how it looks? I know I saw someone else make custom doors but I think their costs turned out to be really high so I didn't go the PAX route, though I like how deep their shelves are.

How much did that cost? Do you have a photo of how it looks? I know I saw someone else make custom doors but I think their costs turned out to be really high so I didn't go the PAX route, though I like how deep their shelves are.

I don't have pictures yet of mine, but this is post is what I used to go by. It's a bit dated (I had to get the door frames first and measure them to get the correct sized panels) but everything worked out really well. The company I got the panels from was quick to get them made and shipped.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here's the thread if you want to scroll through what other people have done. Display Cases Info For a more recent build, there's this one Pax Build

XM sold out is not necesarilly their entire stock sold out. They sell like 50 at a time or so
Is that mean I still have a chance to pick it up through xm? But how?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I used this DIY:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...lic-doors-glass-shelves-finally-finished.html

The acrylic doors were about $100/ea and hinges another $30 or so if I recall correctly, so about $130 per door.

and totally love how it came out:
FullSizeRender.jpg.jpg

new photos from Prime 1

Attachments

• venom2.jpg
    venom2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 196
  • venom3.jpg
    venom3.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 192
  • venom4.jpg
    venom4.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 191
  • venom6.jpg
    venom6.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 194
  • venom7.jpg
    venom7.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 190
  • venom8.jpg
    venom8.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 193
  • venom9.jpg
    venom9.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 192
  • venom10.jpg
    venom10.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 192
  • venom ex.jpg
    venom ex.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 195
I don't have pictures yet of mine, but this is post is what I used to go by. It's a bit dated (I had to get the door frames first and measure them to get the correct sized panels) but everything worked out really well. The company I got the panels from was quick to get them made and shipped.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Here's the thread if you want to scroll through what other people have done. Display Cases Info For a more recent build, there's this one Pax Build

Thanks for this! :duff I'm going to read up on it.

Wow, that looks B-E-A-Utiful...... :horror

What are the Superman and Batman statues at the 2nd top PAX and 3rd middle?

thanks! the DIY I linked to is excellent as are the other ones Zod shared. I've also put in Wemo wireless switches so I can control the lights from my iPhone or with Amazon's Alexa (you can walk in the room and say "Alexa turn on display lights" and they pop on).

the superman batman statues in the 2nd and 3rd Pax are custom. I think they're all sold out, but they're from XtremeSculpts, Halimaw and Salt & Pepper Statues.

I have the original Venom com. and am happy with that, but this with the Sideshow EX classic Venom head is the best Venom statue I have seen. I just wish they didn't put the little mini-Venom-mouth-tendrils all over it.

I have the original Venom com. and am happy with that, but this with the Sideshow EX classic Venom head is the best Venom statue I have seen. I just wish they didn't put the little mini-Venom-mouth-tendrils all over it.

yeah that still doesn't look quite right.... especially in the previous size comparison pics with the SSC spidey and venom pf's

Gahhhh ....I have $50 dollars worth of RPs maturing March 22nd. If I wait for that ...then I can have $150 of RPs to put into this PO.

Crap! Do you suppose the EX will last that long?

Part me doubts it.....

Just preordered. I was gonna wait until next week's payday but I didn't want to risk it. I got antsy :gah:

Back