Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wonder, XM Venom sold out in 10 seconds, and this is still lying around after 10 mins. :D

no, XM Venom sold out in 10 seconds because they sale most of their allocation through "dealers" months before it even goes up for PO.

What does the Prime 1 Spidey statue look like?

It's hard to tell without them next to each other, but it seems SSC Venom is much smaller in size and I always remembered Venom to be almost 2-3x the size of Spidey.

its the same one IA was going to make before they merged.....allegedly

no, XM Venom sold out in 10 seconds because they sale most of their allocation through "dealers" months before it even goes up for PO.

its the same one IA was going to make before they merged.....allegedly

never saw........any pics?

Thanks for this. I guess they're similar in size, just Prime 1 is more stretched out and SSC is scrunched up?

How much is the shipping around? I can't seem to get a quote. BBTS has him at almost $100 FedEx shipping which is the only option so I was curious about Sideshow.

Damn these things are getting expensive!! I question my sanity with every PO. That being said HELL YA I ordered this BadA$$ Mother!!

Damn these things are getting expensive!! I question my sanity with every PO. That being said HELL YA I ordered this BadA$$ Mother!!

Given that he's bigger than their 1/4 line and just smaller than the 1/3 with respect to size, I think it's a fair price for Prime 1. Their quality has been pretty top notch from what I've heard and seen, not many QC issues except with the Deathstroke magnets I think. No issue with the price, but I am wondering, how are you guys planning on displaying this bad boy of a beast? Anyone else trying to figure out how to work him in a BESTA?

This thing is stunning. I just finished a Spiderman movie. Must resist... :panic:

I'm this close to selling my Sideshow Spider-Mans to make way for the inevitable Prime 1.

I think he meant watched the movie, but could be that he worked on it too.

You did, didn't you?

I think he meant watched the movie, but could be that he worked on it too.

You did, didn't you?

Oh, haha, I guess so, for some reason I read it as he worked on it as well :lol Yeah, various scenes. Can't say much as usual, but since it's not too spoilery and if it makes the final cut, you'll see actor Zach Cherry from Kimmy Schmidt make a cameo as well. :wink1:

Oh, haha, I guess so, for some reason I read it as he worked on it as well :lol Yeah, various scenes. Can't say much as usual, but since it's not too spoilery and if it makes the final cut, you'll see actor Zach Cherry from Kimmy Schmidt make a cameo as well. :wink1:

:lol Yeah I meant I just watched Amazing Spiderman 2 and it got me in the mood for some Spiderman stuff. My only piece was the Koto fine art statue that I sold a while back. Oh and the life size Venom bust, also sold.

Any codes that'll work on this preorder? I need one.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back