Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up for po. I actually like ss more than this [emoji52] the mcfarlane head looks better on ss , not a fan of those tentacles either. Oh well. Its still badass lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The immense size is an issue for me, trying to see if I can work it in a display somehow...
Is the 32" height including those venom tentacles? 27" wide, would it fit diagonally into a BESTA?

I was leaning towards the XM version but I don't think there's any way to pre-order that online...

I'm actually curious to get a comparison of the three statues because I wanted to show some people and poll them to see which they like the most without having to send a bunch of photos individually.

The immense size is an issue for me, trying to see if I can work it in a display somehow...

I was leaning towards the XM version but I don't think there's any way to pre-order that online...

I'm actually curious to get a comparison of the three statues because I wanted to show some people and poll them to see which they like the most without having to send a bunch of photos individually.

Personally, I like the XM version better, this is too busy with all the tendrils and evil "sperm"things (?) sticking out of his body (it would be awesome if they are magnetic and you can remove them). That being said, I'm not going to pay the ridiculous price the scalpers are asking for the XM piece.

Personally, I like the XM version better, this is too busy with all the tendrils and evil "sperm"things (?) sticking out of his body (it would be awesome if they are magnetic and you can remove them). That being said, I'm not going to pay the ridiculous price the scalpers are asking for the XM piece.

How much was the retail and how much are they asking for?

I saw it briefly on Secret Compass but it was going for $2000+ and comes with 1 or 2 free selected statues, none of which I wanted, so I passed on that, but was wondering if it was worth it or not...

The only head I like is the 2nd Reg head, so I will pass on the Ex and get the Reg discounted at some point. No rush on me ordering this thankfully.

I knew that the 1 head I liked the most would be the exclusive.:slap
I guess I am going to have to PO this myself.
Will probably cost me $150-200 more than if I bought from a dealer.

Thanks for that. Wish the base wasn't so tall... :gah:

Is there a poll in these forums to vote for Sideshow/XM/Prime? Really curious who is getting what...

I have the answer for XM poll: 999 people is getting XM Venom. Now we just need to conduct the other 2 companies. :D

Back