Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sine Prime acquired IA I believe that the Spider-Man IA was working on will probably become the P1 Spidey. That'd be quite alright with me since that would mean Daniel Bel is sculpting it. That man has mad sculpting skillz!

The Spider-Man by Daniel looks AMAZING

Does the logo on XM statue look too low just like the Prime 1?? Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but then again maybe not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it looks accurate on XM. But I do believe the pose is slightly different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just summarize it for us mate hahaha. Maybe p1 will do Carnage in that series too?

It's a 5 issue run that runs through Brock's childhood and into adulthood, ending when he acquires the symbiote for the first time. Not the 'darkest' thing I've ever read, but it's pretty twisted. I think definitely helps you appreciate the character more.

This statue is spot on with the source material. I don't think you'll get a better version, if you admire the "Dark Origins" run.

Again, I know we could go back and forth all day. I think XM looks phenomenal. I think P1 looks phenomenal. But honestly, with Venom being such a dangerous, unpredictable, volatile foe, I think P1 does a better job depicting that. P1's version looks like straight-up evil and chaos into one - and that's how Venom is to me. Even the **** glossy tendrils are growing on me.

Obviously, I'd love both, but that's not a realistic expectation for me because no one gets extra love in Chap's collection other than Spidey. :lol I got to chose one.

Hope I am wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if this is $1200+ due to the size and materials.

Killer croc is 35/21 inches and costs $1400, this beast feels like it is a 1:3 at 31/25 inches. I'd milk that venom name for all it's worth.

Still buying it, such an amazing piece. :p

Hope I am wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if this is $1200+ due to the size and materials.

Killer croc is 35/21 inches and costs $1400, this beast feels like it is a 1:3 at 31/25 inches. I'd milk that venom name for all it's worth.

the height on venom is a little deceiving because it includes the tendrils, and a taller base. I would be surprised if this is much over $1000

I hope you are wrong also! Lol. I see it going for $899. Which means it will probably cost $959.

It's a 5 issue run that runs through Brock's childhood and into adulthood, ending when he acquires the symbiote for the first time. Not the 'darkest' thing I've ever read, but it's pretty twisted. I think definitely helps you appreciate the character more.

This statue is spot on with the source material. I don't think you'll get a better version, if you admire the "Dark Origins" run.

Actually I like how P1 informs us which Venom version, Batman version they are doing. Say Frank Miller, etc

That would actually be nice to see ....to see the different versions (SSC, XM and P1) side by side. I'd love to see the comparison in size. If only that was possible .....

I agree about the holes. The only tentacles I thought were too much were the ones on the back. This guy is huge, looks closer to 1/3 scale for sure. In a perfect world, I'd like to get this and the XM. While the comiquette is still a very cool piece, I have no intention on ever getting it back when you compare it to XM and Prime. Lousy bang for your buck.

It's not 1/3 imo. But true 1/4 scale next to the ss pf's. SS big guys like hulk, darksied, etc looksway too small. Hulk, venom and darksied... all should be like this p1 venom size as they are drawn in the comics. The hulk vs wolverine duo set from ss is perfect size! See how much bigger hulk is. We've just gotten used to the smaller ss sizes for these big guys. The 1/3 pcs Akuma would be perfect for these 1/4 big guys.

Back