Statue Prime 1 Venom Revealed !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never liked the SS Com because of the unhinged jaw. That's not my Venom.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Agreed never liked the com from size, skin texture, pose and less details than all the new real pf size scale venoms.

The original com won't display well with the new statues coming out nowadays, it's too short

Clearly XM did a better job with the head sculpts. The only thing that beats both XM and sideshows venom is the translucent teeth. Other than that XM blows this one out of the water in many ways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly XM did a better job with the head sculpts. The only thing that beats both XM and sideshows venom is the translucent teeth. Other than that XM blows this one out of the water in many ways.

I really only like the XM McFarlane head better then the Prime McFarlane head... After that I like the Prime 1 heads better... XM has the ultimate McFarlane head!

53dtpee.jpg
2yuips8.jpg

But for me I prefer the dynamic look of the prime 1 piece.. The base, the Tentacles, the tongues, the teeth, the saliva.. Man the saliva.... I love that Saliva :lol

15036360_1310470268981tsre.jpg
jh3ms1.jpg

Oh another thing I like better about XM is the body texture... Looks a little cooler on XM... But I much prefer both open mouth Prime 1 heads over the XM one. Thought there are things about the XM piece I like better but there is more I like about the Prime 1.

15036367_131046995231xjsow.jpg
11ub9yd.jpg

6RUxI2w.jpg

but that Eddie head is pretty awesome!!

5118qc8.jpg

Having said that it's not like it really matters as both are incredible and the winner goes to eye of the beholder

Agree to disagree. I don't like XM's head sculpts at all save for the McFarlane one (the transformation one is cool in concept, but I would never display that one). That one looks great. Their version of the tongue portrait is horrible IMO. Jaw and tongue are way too long.

The head sculpt on their bust is much better than the head sculpt they gave the statue.

I think XM and P1's version are superior over SSCs, but it's all subjective. I respect everyone's opinion.

I'm thankful for the opportunity at either one.

If I had to choose though?....

Prime. :D

Does the logo on XM statue look too low just like the Prime 1?? Maybe my eyes are deceiving me but then again maybe not

Most likely in for this guy. Looks great. I'm liking it quite a bit more than the offering from SS. Has there been any word on an Amazing Spider-Man from Prime 1?

always funny to see people act like their opinion is factual :cuckoo:

Most likely in for this guy. Looks great. I'm liking it quite a bit more than the offering from SS. Has there been any word on an Amazing Spider-Man from Prime 1?

Since Prime acquired IA I believe that the Spider-Man IA was working on will probably become the P1 Spidey. That'd be quite alright with me since that would mean Daniel Bel is sculpting it. That man has mad sculpting skillz!

Last edited:
Sine Prime acquired IA I believe that the Spider-Man IA was working on will probably become the P1 Spidey. That'd be quite alright with me since that would mean Daniel Bel is sculpting it. That man has mad sculpting skillz!

I couldn't agree more. My favorite sculptor right now.

Looks like tentacles are removable anyways... Just may have to do some fill in for the holes... You can see one on his right arm. Hell to save some money I could live with the holes... But I like the Tentacles.. Only reason I would remove them is to put the item higher up on a shelf... And then I would not be able to see the holes anyways.

KcCU5Yb.jpg

I agree about the holes. The only tentacles I thought were too much were the ones on the back. This guy is huge, looks closer to 1/3 scale for sure. In a perfect world, I'd like to get this and the XM. While the comiquette is still a very cool piece, I have no intention on ever getting it back when you compare it to XM and Prime. Lousy bang for your buck.

Back