Statue Prime 1: Uncharted 4 License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
zmfLi0K.jpg

ibq7gIe.jpg

I'd be all over this 3 or 4 years ago when I was in my last relationship with my late partner. Between us we did financially ok, and she was really supportive of my gaming and movie geekness. I estimate I've spent a few thousand on stuff for the Uncharted and The Last of Us series... Unfortunately three things against me now... Lack of room, lack of money, and a new partner that just doesn't really "get it"... With a lifestyle choice towards things like horses, it makes it hard to shell out on these expensive items now. At least I'll always have the Sideshow Nathan Drake, and Gaming Heads Clicker to represent the series..

I'm so excited for this. I had been thinking it would be a missed opportunity if they never did this. I feel this would have to be a mixed media type statue real clothes and leather bits. This is on my radar and will be an instant buy.

Is this no longer happening? I saw some listings and pages about it but it looks like they were removed.

Back