Statue Prime 1 Transformers The Last Knight Megatron statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the design of the head and arms, but prefer the previous Megatron (ROTF) more. While this has more detail and a light up base, I'm not crazy about the character (knight) designs. The exclusive is a must have if purchasing this piece though.
I have to love everything about a paperweight if I am expected to pay +$2000 for it.

I do wish these were a little smaller in scale too.
Collecting them all seems to require adding a west-wing to my house due to size, and selling a kidney, liver, and testicle due to cost.

ROTF Megatron design is far superior to TLK Megatron, when you look at ROTF Megatron he is epic, while he does look cool in TLK, ROTF overall design and feel of the character. I still did wish they would make a TF1 Megatron, even though I own the P1 ROTF Megatron, plus even if I was rich only one version of Megatron is needed. I understand why ROTF Megatron was chosen first, he gets the most screen time, he kills the 2 main hero's its THE Megatron that does everything

Are they making a Megatron from every movie like Optimus?

I'm been waiting on DOTM Megatron. They teased him and then nothing...
I think this design is cool.. for a different movie. Nothing about the design says Transformers to me.

I'm been waiting on DOTM Megatron. They teased him and then nothing...
I think this design is cool.. for a different movie. Nothing about the design says Transformers to me.

Oh really?? Is there a photo? I can't seem to find one on google, only 3A stuff. That'd be awesome, I'd like that old gunslinger look, or first film complete (undamaged) Megatron would be nice.

I agree, the newer ones look more like robots than "Transformers", they seem to be losing the qualities of their vehicular counterparts (i.e. wheels are gone on Optimus).

He was teased here.. Sentinel Prime has gone missing as well! Lol

8f5d4db0a692deea5016cd4d7330f329.jpg

Seeing parts of their vehicular disguise in the robot design is vital for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was teased here.. Sentinel Prime has gone missing as well! Lol

8f5d4db0a692deea5016cd4d7330f329.jpg

Seeing parts of their vehicular disguise in the robot design is vital for me.

Agreed. It's making it difficult for me to pull the trigger on Ultimate AoE Prime because DotM looks more like a truck, but it does look mighty nice... Did they ever make a 1st film Optimus? I know they're releasing the others from that film now (Jazz, Ratchet, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Starscream, etc.).

Oh wow, maybe they are still working on it? They have Shockwave done, who's on the far right, Soundwave?

I guess to each their own on what looks best. I can't really rank them.

To me either original Optimus or the rest have no order. Megatron was fine in all films so I have no rank I just like TLK or the first version.

I can buy those others later that haven't come out. Likely only Soundwave will be a must for me.

I thought Megatron with the chain was already done but I'm new to collecting these ones.

I can't find who the one on the right side is. Maybe it's Lockdown because Soundwave has those spikey things like the deception logo.

To me either original Optimus or the rest have no order. Megatron was fine in all films so I have no rank I just like TLK or the first version.

I can buy those others later that haven't come out. Likely only Soundwave will be a must for me.

I thought Megatron with the chain was already done but I'm new to collecting these ones.

I can't find who the one on the right side is. Maybe it's Lockdown because Soundwave has those spikey things like the deception logo.

Of the five films in terms of what Megatron does, its ROTF Megatron if we going by performances of Megatron and screen time. Yes he is some what second in command to the fallen, but when we look at the film Megatron is the main villain. When Megatron returns he puts starscream in his place, captures sam torturers him, creates an ambush for optimus in the Forrest which leads to Megatron killing optimus, leads the attack in Egypt and shooting down the military choppers and what not, and then kills sam which takes some trippy side plot of the primes resurrects Sam.

I do wish they would get on in making Megatron's actual form he has used for decades in the movie universe, his TF1 form.

3A made a figure I think but Prime 1 has never produced a statue of DOTM Megatron.

Agreed. It's making it difficult for me to pull the trigger on Ultimate AoE Prime because DotM looks more like a truck, but it does look mighty nice... Did they ever make a 1st film Optimus? I know they're releasing the others from that film now (Jazz, Ratchet, Ironhide, Bumblebee, Starscream, etc.).

No.. They only produced one Optimus with the Peterbilt truck look and that was DOTM piece. He looked almost the same in the first 3 movies if I recall correctly. He lost his truck looks in the next movie Age of Extinction.

The character on the far right is Stinger from AOE.
Additionaly, the main difference between the Trilogy Optimus' is his abdomen.

So it's a red bumblebee more or less since they look similar. I don't know enough to say he belongs on that pic with the other 4.

It could look really great though in red and as he looks in the pix.

No.. They only produced one Optimus with the Peterbilt truck look and that was DOTM piece. He looked almost the same in the first 3 movies if I recall correctly. He lost his truck looks in the next movie Age of Extinction.

I think the third one he has the chest piece, and I think there is more to work with in DOTM optimus edition in terms of accessories he's armed to the teeth, and we see allot more action of Optimus in DOTM where he combines the most screen time with him fighting

Yeah I think DOTM Optimus was the best version of the Peterbilt look. Maybe Prime 1 will revisit him from the first two movies at some point but I doubt it.

Back