Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Prime's response. Totally blew me off. If you end up with this issue, expect no help or sympathy from Prime. They don't give a damn if it doesn't look like their prototype. This was my first, and now probably my last order from Prime.

Cancel now before it's too late!

(Pasted from email)
Dear Nathan

Sorry for keeping you waiting.

The T-800 Terminator statue represents the iconic of the final scene of the Terminator 1 film where the T-800 was severely damaged. We tried to recreate this scene with T-800 ?s chasing Kyle & Sarah which shown a more forward position. The statue is actually designed and made that way on purpose, and if you look at it carefully, you also will see the damage on its foot which is also a small detail we try to emphasize.

We have also received the assessment result from our production and development team.
Which we have concluded that we do not consider your statue has a leaning issue.
All statues are produced the same way with some slight variation.

As you may know already, all the product pictures are based on the prototype sample; therefore, the production piece will not be exactly the same comparing with the prototype images and it is subjected to change.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you but we appreciate your understanding.
Please do not hesitate to contact us If you have any questions.

Warm regards

After service support
Prime 1 Studio Support Team

Here's Prime's response. Totally blew me off. If you end up with this issue, expect no help or sympathy from Prime. They don't give a damn if it doesn't look like their prototype. This was my first, and now probably my last order from Prime.

(Pasted from email)
Dear Nathan

The T-800 Terminator statue represents the iconic of the final scene of the Terminator 1 film where the T-800 was severely damaged. We tried to recreate this scene with T-800 ?s chasing Kyle & Sarah which shown a more forward position. The statue is actually designed and made that way on purpose, and if you look at it carefully, you also will see the damage on its foot which is also a small detail we try to emphasize.

We have also received the assessment result from our production and development team.
Which we have concluded that we do not consider your statue has a leaning issue.

As you may know already, all the product pictures are based on the prototype sample; therefore, the production piece will not be exactly the same comparing with the prototype images and it is subjected to change.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you but we appreciate your understanding.

Warm regards

After service support

Can you please take a photo of the foot issue? And maybe some shots of the statue at the same distance & angle as the prototype pics?

(Pasted from email)
Dear Nathan

Warm regards

After service support

I read it in P1's group...I don't know what to say to be honest. Freaking disgusting. It is unbelievable that Prime 1 wanna get away with this.

(Pasted from email)
Dear Nathan

Warm regards

After service support

You should post a video of your defective Endo on social media...that response from Prime 1 is absolutely unacceptable.

(Pasted from email)
Dear Nathan

Warm regards

After service support

I think this is word for word the same response someone else posted. They probably never even took a look at yours.

Not trying to be the devil's advocate here, nothing is more obvious than that these official responses are pure joke to laugh or cry with, but wht if they actually taken the extra lean under consideration and they reinforced the structural values of the sculpt accordingly ? As stated, the peg on the right foot is bulkier.

The center of gravity is off. Sitting, untouched for years, it will break, eventually.

I am sorry to hear SilentSurfer, surely they would want to ensure the legs are reinforced on your piece to ensure longevity of your product? Could they send you something to add onto the legs or pegs for support?

Correct me if I am wrong, I recall your endo can move a few inches, even when you fully submerge the pegs in the holes? If so, maybe let them know about that. At the end of the day, those leg pegs need sit properly and if they do, the statue does not move and is quite anchored as the foot sits like an M shaped peg (heel, peg, feet and toes).

The center of gravity is off. Sitting, untouched for years, it will break, eventually.

Not necessarily, the leg pegs and hip joints are quite thick, for it to break it will need to go through inches and inches of polystone through the base and hip. Unless the pegs aren't sitting well and/or there is damage/cracks at both hip joints, this thing will stand for many many years.

Mine is coming at the same time. I’ll be crushed if it has that lean as the import duties to Europe are going to be massive....... after 2400 Euros I don’t want to sit there disappointed with the statue.

Mine is coming at the same time. I?ll be crushed if it has that lean as the import duties to Europe are going to be massive....... after 2400 Euros I don?t want to sit there disappointed with the statue.

I know what you mean, I paid almost 3k usd
If all good, it's an awesome piece. Hang in there

I will take a chance and keep my order. Will also post pics here when I receive it.

By the way, you guys were absolutely right about Prime 1's "generic" response. I had sent them a message a few days ago, with concerns about the leaning issue. Their response back to me today was nearly identical to that of Silent Surfer's (only difference is mines hasn't arrived yet). Looks like they're going with the "copy & paste" method of responding to everyone at this point.

When do you expect your order to arrive David? I am curious how yours will turn out. Mine is almost 2 months away.

When do you expect your order to arrive David? I am curious how yours will turn out. Mine is almost 2 months away.

If Sideshow is shipping these out soon, mines will be around the same time. I always order my statues from Secret Compass and they usually ship theirs our around the same time Sideshow does. And it usually takes less than a week to arrive from the time they ship it out. I'll post pics for sure once I receive it.

Back