Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, thats what i been saying for the last 20 years, but they always come out with something new and better!

As soon as i think im done, my collection is complete, wham bham, theres something else too add lol.

T2 Arnold 1/2 scale battle damage by Prime 1, or a 1/3 by JND, now that be sweet!!!
Almost there mate, there battle damaged Arnold shouldn't be much longer until release. Can't wait to see it next to your awesome terminator collection!

Almost there mate, there battle damaged Arnold shouldn't be much longer until release. Can't wait to see it next to your awesome terminator collection!
Thanks, yeah can't wait!

I went for the regular edition, as I didnt think the battle damage head went with the body pose.

I just hope they do a t2 battle damage arnold, them or Queens or even JND.

Thanks, yeah can't wait!

I went for the regular edition, as I didnt think the battle damage head went with the body pose.

I just hope they do a t2 battle damage arnold, them or Queens or even JND.
I'd be all in if JND did a 1/3 battle damaged T2 Arnie. No questions asked, first day PO LOL!

Wish I would have ordered when in stock nowhere has them now I can buy one :(
Sugo still has reg edition in stock. Though it's in Australia and priced at AUD $3150, not sure if they ship to the UK and if they do, you'll have to factor in shipping costs and taxes.

Ok you guys, I've got some not so good news to share. After a month of displaying it out fear came true. There was some lean.
I took i measure from both shoulders to the wall and after a month the measure changed 2 cm! Not only that but i noticed the lean comes from two points. One is from the base and the other from the main joints of legs-to-body.
Although, i have to notice here that the lean it's not permanent but comes from the looseness of the joints because you can push and hold the statue back to its original position.
I'll leave it one more month to see the results and if it will be stabilized then everything ok since right now it's not noticeable.
But if i notice more lean I guess I'll have to stabilise it from the wall somehow in order to prevent even more lean and a possible break.

Ok you guys, I've got some not so good news to share. After a month of displaying it out fear came true. There was some lean.
I took i measure from both shoulders to the wall and after a month the measure changed 2 cm! Not only that but i noticed the lean comes from two points. One is from the base and the other from the main joints of legs-to-body.
Although, i have to notice here that the lean it's not permanent but comes from the looseness of the joints because you can push and hold the statue back to its original position.
I'll leave it one more month to see the results and if it will be stabilized then everything ok since right now it's not noticeable.
But if i notice more lean I guess I'll have to stabilise it from the wall somehow in order to prevent even more lean and a possible break.
Sorry to hear mate, that doesn't sound good at all. The pegs in the foot are locked into the base, you shouldn't be able to move or push the statue back, there should no movement whatsoever when the pegs are planted in the holes. If there is, that's defective.

The leg to body joint I'm assuming your referring to the hip joint? If so, again there should be no movement there, it's a key lock connection. Any movement in those areas (base or hip joint) suggest a problem during production. Maybe take some pics of the areas of concern so we can better identify the problem.

Also have you measured the total height of the statue (including base) altogether?

If your still in the 30 day window, I'd send them pics and write to Prime 1 or to whoever you ordered it from ASAP, don't wait for another month.

Oh man, thats horrible, yeah sorry to hear. Yeah any pics of your lean?

It sounds like the polystone resin deformed during the solidifying process hence the multiple loose parts. But this should not worsen once polystone is set, unless the batch used became defective during production process which could cause further warping issues at the deformed weight bearing sites.

I don't think it's a defective piece, i think it's the way of designing and manufacturing the statue. It should have bigger base=longer pegs and different pegs at the hips.
There's nothing visible in photos- maybe i hadn't noticed it if i didn't measured it- but it's definitely there.
I'll keep you informed if something changed.

And some final update for those who are interested. Some very good news actually.
It's been almost a month now that the lean stopped at my last measurement. Seems like hips and feet "locked" to their final place and the statue is in an absolutely natural pose with no breaks or abnormal lean.
So nothing to fear after all, just some patience and enjoy the statue! 🍺😁

Anyone know if those Darkside 1/3 Terminator pieces mean that Prime1 can't do 1/3? I'm not interested in their half scale pieces but would love to see what Prime1 could do with 1/3 Terminator statues. Until then I'll have to stick with the 1/4 Enterbay Terminator figures.

Just got this fantastic deal 2nd hand so excited I got one I'll post pics when I receive him
Congrats! It a pretty looking piece.

Have had this for a year, still impressed. Might move it to a bigger area to allow for a turn table to spin and view at full angles, looking at the side and rear views, a lot of good work was done to the sculpt. Or leave it the same and find that exploding truck fire poster to place at back (damn hard to find the one prime 1 used).

Measured mine, exactly the same as day one, no change.

Back