Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty nice. Congrats to those who are getting it.

I would love to see this in a basic environment like light up flames or machinery or stairs and handrail.

Man I remember the time when if there was something new the forum was buzzing. Right now it is very silent. Terminator, Predator are not exciting anymore? What happened? Did everything shifted towards Marvel and Star Wars?

Man I remember the time when if there was something new the forum was buzzing. Right now it is very silent. Terminator, Predator are not exciting anymore? What happened? Did everything shifted towards Marvel and Star Wars?

COVID.

Plus a lot of the initial buzz was before we knew the scale and price etc. 1/2 scale & 2k plus high shipping kills a lot of that buzz instantly. I think we can all still appreciate how cool it is though. I'd like one for sure....

Plus a lot of the initial buzz was before we knew the scale and price etc. 1/2 scale & 2k plus high shipping kills a lot of that buzz instantly. I think we can all still appreciate how cool it is though. I'd like one for sure....

Definitely in my case. 1/2 is a bit too large for my place, so unless 1/3, I will most likely have to pass. I'll still wait for people to get it in hand, to see how big is it for real, and then re-measure my place to see if there is any chance to display it as is

Yeah I'll probably end up passing as well. I still really love the pose and don't mind the size, but somehow it just feels a bit less impressive seeing it people's homes and without the dark, creepy backdrops and lighting of the promo pics. And it no longer feels quite as much like a must-have statue to me.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how many boxes this comes in, and what does each box weigh?

The only T-1 accurate Endoskeleton collectible I've ever seen. My grail of grail.

2 years and 7 months after ordering, I finally got my "shipped" notice. Probably going to take two more months in transit but at least it's finally headed my way.

The only T-1 accurate Endoskeleton collectible I've ever seen. My grail of grail.

2 years and 7 months after ordering, I finally got my "shipped" notice. Probably going to take two more months in transit but at least it's finally headed my way.

:clap Did you order from Prime 1 Studio directly or Sideshow?

Preorded this a few months ago from Prime 1 and can't wait for this to arrive soon! I've always loved the design of the original T1 and T2 classic endoskeletons and been eyeing the 1:1 and 1:2 from sideshow since 2010 but never pulled the trigger and gave up looking a few years ago until out of sheer boredom and frustration, thanks to COVID, came across this thread whilst browsing the net. When I saw the limping endo from T1, as a kid I was terrified as my mind couldn't comprehend whether it was a robot or demon or possessed robot demon, seeing it chase with that limp, the red glowing eyes, everything about it was epic... I've been a big fan of its design since. After seeing this being replicated my search is over lol. Accuracy and aesthetic is a must for me and this statue (from the prototype to production videos and pics online) seems to deliver. No endo is 100% accurate (including the auctioned ones costing hundreds of thousands from the movie - I believe there was 4 onscreen endos made for the T2 film and believe it or not, for whatever reasons, some didn't have all their parts). IMO from purely an accuracy perspective, the Prime 1 endo, along side Cinemaquettes 1:3 is just about as close as the real deal gets (I've never been a fan of the 'dancing' pose on the 1:3 but can see why some dig it as it is undeniably dynamic and gives the illusion of movement and energy). As accurate as both of these are, there are still some missing elements which I have spotted, but not as much compared to other terminator statues. The only endo in terms of accuracy that may exceed both Prime 1 and Cinemaquette 1:3 (if successfully manufactured and successfully resembling the available prototype photos) is the expensive Genisys tripple chromed lifesize endo, a beautifully crafted, detailed piece but unfortunately doesn't tug my heart as it is not the original T1 or T2 endoskeleton. 2020 has been tough but I'm glad the endo is arriving this year and undoubtedly bring joy to some of the lucky fans able to purchase one. Can't wait to have my hands on it and display it in its full glory!

:clap Did you order from Prime 1 Studio directly or Sideshow?

I ordered from Prime before it was offered through Sideshow. I'm getting beat up on the shipping, but it was a must have. It'll be a ***** to get replaced if it shows up broken though. Had I known Sideshow would sell it, I would have waited for their listing.

Tracking number received! Anticipated delivery date on October 30, can't wait for a knock knock... 'Sarah Connor?'

Actually the endo will probably just barge in :-/

Tracking number received! Anticipated delivery date on October 30, can't wait for a knock knock... 'Sarah Connor?'

Actually the endo will probably just barge in :-/

Please post some pics when it arrives! I ordered mine from Secret Compass, so it'll still before it arrives.

Got #19/500 today. This box is gigantic. It comes up to my stomach and it's very, very heavy. The shipper was a bit wrecked in transit, but the art box and statue are totally fine.

Aside from some connection points not lining up quite right, this thing is sculpturally stunning, and such an impressive size.

Unfortunately, mine leans too much. The weight looks like it's distributed to its left over the back leg instead of the front right leg, and looks like he's speed skating. If he weren't embedded in the base, he'd absolutely fall right over. At head level, there's about two inches of play where I can push the statue back to where it looks a little more balanced or just let it sit how it wants.

Despite two and half years waiting, and this being the ultimate grail for me, I think this thing is going back. I just can't stand the damn leaning, especially not for two and a half thousand dollars shipped.

Got #19/500 today. This box is gigantic. It comes up to my stomach and it's very, very heavy. The shipper was a bit wrecked in transit, but the art box and statue are totally fine.

Aside from some connection points not lining up quite right, this thing is sculpturally stunning, and such an impressive size.

Unfortunately, mine leans too much. The weight looks like it's distributed to its left over the back leg instead of the front right leg, and looks like he's speed skating. If he weren't embedded in the base, he'd absolutely fall right over. At head level, there's about two inches of play where I can push the statue back to where it looks a little more balanced or just let it sit how it wants.

Despite two and half years waiting, and this being the ultimate grail for me, I think this thing is going back. I just can't stand the damn leaning, especially not for two and a half thousand dollars shipped.

Damn, I really hate hearing that. So sorry. Hope mine doesn't come like that. Getting through SS.

Back