Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime One ...'Nuff said!
73a0fcc46796243d85e158aa792ef0ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly can't believe how good these prime 1 turtles look[emoji108][emoji1433][emoji106][emoji1423]

I honestly can't believe how good these prime 1 turtles look[emoji108][emoji1433][emoji106][emoji1423]

I was on the fence with these ... Had to get on Waitlist for Leo ... Really fortunate came through ... Fantastic statues ... Prime1

Been over a Month now and this piece still blows me away.I love that the sunglasses are real see through shades and that you can read all the main headlines on the Newspaper.Also some of the most realistic eyes on a piece I have seen so far.Excellent detail.
Congrats to all who got all four Turtles.

Attachments

• IMG_9080.JPG
    IMG_9080.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_9051.JPG
    IMG_9051.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Raphael is my favorite Turtle so he's the one I got,and he's one of the very best figures I have.If I could afford the others I would go for it.But I have Prime 1 Arkham Knight Batman coming this Month and Arkham Knight Harley Quinn on PO.
Very cool that SS has all of them available.The Turtles are really worth it even if you can only get one.Prime 1 killed on these figures.

Do you guys think p1 will do another set of these for the new movie? Now that their all in stock I'm debating, Bebop and Rocksteady are pretty much a must. I suppose all they could do is change up the poses because these are pretty much spot on.

I'm so glad I checked this thread this morning. Raphael is now ordered! So did Prime 1 ship more to SSC? I thought these were long gone.

Back