Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Donny in the mail. Still trying to find a good deal on Mike. So how are people going to display these? Do the bases line up to put them all together?

These make for an epic display, must have for any ninja turtles fan, cannot wait to see shredder, bebop and rocksteady.

IMG_6925.jpg

IMG_6927_Copy.jpg

IMG_6928_Copy.jpg

Got the set for few weeks now, amazing centerpiece! passed on Splinter but won't mind Shredder, Rocksteady and Bebop

2YJoue4.jpg

en3PeWS.jpg

nUZnvy3.jpg

0dtT5oU.jpg

GbVH7Kh.jpg

Great display Hemooo ! Don't have space for all four Got Leo and have Donny on flex .... Great statues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great display Hemooo ! Don't have space for all four Got Leo and have Donny on flex .... Great statues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro, I'm sure once u get the Leo and Donny u will go after the remaining two ;)

Awesome set Hemoo,and real nice photo's.I have Raphael and it's amazing how big these are.The Base alone is larger than my Torso.. you really don't get the size of these in photo's.And the most bad ass way to display them is all 4 together like you have.That has to be a 4-5 foot square area.Damn' that looks great.
All you need is a Background poster or print to top it off.

Great pics guys! The set of 4 look amazing together. My Donny comes next week then only need Mikey to complete the set

Back