Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

bbts has the best service the will double the shipper box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say, they are selling better than I thought they will. Both Doni & Mikey r listed in the shipping soon section, cant wait!!

seems Mikey is also out already, so Sideshow probably will ship them both at the same time like Raph & Leo
ec9501a09065521eaacc22354d2b6c2e.jpg

wow what an awesome collection !

I got my shipping soon notice for Doni & Mikey. They will be shipped in two weeks [emoji16]

wow what an awesome collection !

I got my shipping soon notice for Doni & Mikey. They will be shipped in two weeks [emoji16]

Same.... I'm happy and bummed at the same time, happy to get the last two but not happy at getting the invoice of both of them together... $1400

Same.... I'm happy and bummed at the same time, happy to get the last two but not happy at getting the invoice of both of them together... $1400

ops, I haven't thought about that lol

Erm.. Hi guys, may I know where exactly shall i post for my sales thread of Prime 1 TMNT (Leo, Donny and Mickey) if I'd like to sell them?

Can't seem to find the option to create a new thread you see...

Appreciate any help.. Thanks a million!

lol I'm curious to know how many have canceled their Bay TMNT preorders after the 90s TMNT reveal...

Not me. I still prefer the SS com TMNT over the P1 90's

Im looking forward to complete this set, I think both sets will complement each other nicely

lol I'm curious to know how many have canceled their Bay TMNT preorders after the 90s TMNT reveal...

I cancelled Leo, Mikey and Donny. I already have Raph and will keep him but I love the new 90's version

Back