Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Need some help guys. I'm looking to pick up Raphael or Leo at a good price. Has anyone found one at a good price? If so where? Thanks

Where r u located? If in U.S., just order direct from ss.

bbts is much better they will double the box....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where r u located? If in U.S., just order direct from ss.

Yes I'm in the states. I saw a few people pick them up for 630 or 650 shipped. That's way better then ss or bbts.

Raph is SOLD OUT on the sideshow website guys! That was quick!

it's in the waiting list. Glad this line is getting the appreciation it deserve. They did a great job with those.

Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Wow.. I wonder how many buyers are only getting one and selected Raph and how many collectors are getting all of them. Will be interesting to see how soon Leo sales out.

Last edited:

Raph just showed up and all I can say is wow. Prime 1 knocked it out of the park again. This piece is huge and detailed. I can't believe how big they are, he is sitting next to the new Hulk PF and is just as big as hulk but Raph has a bigger base. All four of these would take up a huge piece of statue real estate. Love this piece.

Raph just showed up and all I can say is wow. Prime 1 knocked it out of the park again. This piece is huge and detailed. I can't believe how big they are, he is sitting next to the new Hulk PF and is just as big as hulk but Raph has a bigger base. All four of these would take up a huge piece of statue real estate. Love this piece.

congrats bro, this line is a killer! the original set is coming as well !! glad that Prime1 is the one who is doing it, as a turtles fan, this is a dream coming true :)
0e67123d521f5eabc9de92f99e75e4a0.jpg

Anyone in the market to sell a Leo. Looking for him now at a good price. Thanks

Leo is still available from Sideshow right?

Congrats Proc! As a fellow Raph owner I agree. He is amazing.

Michelangelo went to waitlist already

I'm so mad at myself. I really thought Raph would be around for awhile. Is the WL a pretty low chance of conversation at this point?

bbts still has rap...

Those of you with Raph. Is he worth the price?

Back