Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I messaged Prime 1 late last week about the 1990 TMNT. This is the reply I got:
"We plan to make the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, however we do not
make a detailed schedule yet."

So I'm guessing they want to push the 2014 line first then onto the 1990 version. Definitely going to wait for the 1990 line. 1990 live action Raphael is a must for me.

Well it's SAVING TIME! I have to get at least Mikey from the 1990 Turtles as a minimum. I've waited my entire collecting life for the 1990 Turtles :lecture :yess:

The more the merrier woo hoo

Well it's SAVING TIME! I have to get at least Mikey from the 1990 Turtles as a minimum. I've waited my entire collecting life for the 1990 Turtles :lecture :yess:

Same here. Don't have the room for all four :(

I really wanted Raph.
I was so excited about the figures being made at first, but now...
no Kanji on his bandana or scar on his arm?
hm...
I still like the figure, but the little details are important for me (especially since the character is so dear to my heart :wink1: ); I'd just watch the figure and /know/ something's missing... too bad.

I messaged Prime 1 late last week about the 1990 TMNT. This is the reply I got:
"We plan to make the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, however we do not
make a detailed schedule yet."

So I'm guessing they want to push the 2014 line first then onto the 1990 version. Definitely going to wait for the 1990 line. 1990 live action Raphael is a must for me.

Yeah I'm holding out for there 90's turtles. Man I hope there prices don't rise to much by then though. My reseller has the new turtles up for £700 & Doni at £750

I cant wait for the original ones as well, will be interesting to see the likeness on those since they are non CG characters.
6502e1f325430ea852b9bc58b76eccd7.jpg

The 90s turtles are so cute

Well there are no accessories on the 90's turtles, so we've at least got that on our side. If anything they should be cheaper :lecture

Well there are no accessories on the 90's turtles, so we've at least got that on our side. If anything they should be cheaper :lecture

By time they are relased for PO, price of statue will increase for sure. Everyhing goin up errrrr

How likely do you guys think Prime 1 will make another set of turtles after the sequel?

I just ask because I hate Donnies design. I dont want to purchase it if they plan on making another set. lol!

Mikey just went up for pre-order if anyone wanted to know. He's on sideshow. All 4 on pre-order now!!! The waiting game begins 😢

hAHAHAHAHAHA, Give innnn

Im flexin Leo and Donnie. And paying for Raph and Mikey in full. Raph doesnt come out til Aug-Sept, Leo Oct-Nov. Donnie Nov-Dec. And Mikey doesnt come out until Dec-February '16. So theres plenty of time to save up on Mikey. Does anyone know of any discount codes to take off a little stress off my wallet? Pleeeeeeasse? :pray:

I sold almost all of my SS to fund for Prime1 stuff

I sold almost all of my SS to fund for Prime1 stuff

Ive been asking for my NRD's back from sideshow everytime they push back and delay their statues. Im only being very specific on what I buy from sideshow from now on. My money is going towards copmpanies with quality, that give us our moneys worth.

Back