Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Siona thanks so much for the pics

Mikey and Don are looking pretty good but Ugh......Splinter looks freakin demonic that's a massive pass right there

Siona thanks so much for the pics

Mikey and Don are looking pretty good but Ugh......Splinter looks freakin demonic that's a massive pass right there

The turtles look just like the movie. Splinter, yeah... freakkkyyyy

Holyyyy, the depth needed to display Donatello behind is gonna be insane. Need table 1mtr deep?

Holyyyy, the depth needed to display Donatello behind is gonna be insane. Need table 1mtr deep?

You have many chose to position Don can be beside Raph or Mike if you like.

hope they all can be displayed in one direction

Looks like they can.

Edges of the bases look like that can be turned and mixed and matched to line up next to which ever you choose.

Aside from Splinter's.

Be pretty odd to only be able to display them in a 360 degree fashion.

z581.jpg

z65.jpg

z62.jpg

z61.jpg

z66.jpg

z59.jpg

Excellent craftsmanship, terrible designs.

I've been back and forth with these...at first I was sold!....now with the delay..and the ridiculous huge unnecessary Base..I'm going to pass.

Agreed, poorly designed base...footprint is insanely large. Guess i'll hold out for the ThreeZero figs. At 1/4, I could only be in for Leo or Mikey...and with the (retracted?) hint that Prime1 will tackle the Henson designs, i'll take my chances and hold out for one of those.

Agreed, poorly designed base...footprint is insanely large. Guess i'll hold out for the ThreeZero figs. At 1/4, I could only be in for Leo or Mikey...and with the (retracted?) hint that Prime1 will tackle the Henson designs, i'll take my chances and hold out for one of those.

I saw it, Loved the base many possibility to display it, will be my centerpiece in my collection. Hold out for ThreeZero yay right :cuckoo: Pretty sure you will see horrible joint on them, similar Playmates but with fabrics and better paint job.

True... Prime1 over ThreeZero certainly. I should've said "make do with ThreeZero." Space is the main issue for me, and the upshot is I can have the whole team in 1/6...

The turtles look good. The base, something is just not there. Think they could have made it better.

A lot of ppl are complaining about the base and I must say I also preferred legacy's base. Nonetheless I just want to know whether you guys actually seen the base in real life or just saw the pictures ? In my opinion most statues let it be SS, prime 1 etc do look much better in real life unlike hot toys where photos seemed to be better than the actual products.

I ve just seen Raph at my local comic store in bangkok, Thailand yesterday, it is much bigger than i imagined ,and the base, does actually suit this piece. At 699 it is a very good price - so if you still on the fence just see it in real life first - for me - I will surely need a new display case for the 4 turtles coz they will certainly take up a lot of space !! -

Thanks for the video, they do look awesome and their displayed better in the vid than the previous pics. I wonder if you can remove Donnie's glasses.

Back