Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Yeah, found the Legacy pictures with the far superiour base.
Those bases looked Amazing. I think it would've been closer to $900 with those lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I really hope I can find this second hand for cheap...

Yeah those broken glasses on Raph are dumb. Why would Raph want to wear a broken pair anyways? I love the detail on these though. Im definitely in on the four turtles.

Yeah those broken glasses on Raph are dumb. Why would Raph want to wear a broken pair anyways? I love the detail on these though. Im definitely in on the four turtles.

I'm sorry but I just wanna walk up to Raph, slap him, take those ****ing glasses off his head and say 'better, much better'. Then I'll be happy :)
They just got back to me and yes, they are removable!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah, found the Legacy pictures with the far superiour base.

As stand alone statue it look good, spoke to them they told me Legacy doesnt fit well together for all turtles look similar to the leak set images
All of them are too far each other and head direction are not front view.. so they decide other version to fit they concept.

I really really want this. I'm hoping sideshow might have like a flex pay for months out on this. Haha

Also, how do returns/refunds work with prime1 products through sideshow?

Wouldn't have a clue my collection is pure SS but I'd imagine if there is a problem you would have to return the whole thing for a replacement or if they had no stock a refund

Wouldn't have a clue my collection is pure SS but I'd imagine if there is a problem you would have to return the whole thing for a replacement or if they had no stock a refund

K. Any clue on when this is supposed to be up on sideshow's site yet? Also, when is this expected to start shipping?

:lol Yep I'd need something like that too :hi5:

:lol Yep I'd need something like that too :hi5:

Gotta be honest... I'm probably going to try and swing this on flex pay. Hopefully it's longer than 8 months

As stand alone statue it look good, spoke to them they told me Legacy doesnt fit well together for all turtles look similar to the leak set images
All of them are too far each other and head direction are not front view.. so they decide other version to fit they concept.

I think it will look super sweet with the Legacy base... More alive somehow. This base, other than the newspaper, seem too plain and dont resemble streets of New York city. They need add fire hydrant, sewer cap, road yellow lines, etc to make it more real IMO =)

I think it will look super sweet with the Legacy base... More alive somehow. This base, other than the newspaper, seem too plain and dont resemble streets of New York city. They need add fire hydrant, sewer cap, road yellow lines, etc to make it more real IMO =)

Yep, canceled. I dust my hands of this statue! Good day! Prime 1! Places monacle and trots off at a respectable rate.

Yes thats why you need the whole set for the street theme... only Raph adding those stuff what about others?

Need to see all together before judging it. am pretty the whole set will look awesome.

Yes thats why you need the whole set for the street theme... only Raph adding those stuff what about others?

Need to see all together before judging it. am pretty the whole set will look awesome.

Hmm... I'll take your word for it. Any chance we get to see the other 3 bases? :pray:

Yep, canceled. I dust my hands of this statue! Good day! Prime 1! Places monacle and trots off at a respectable rate.

Are you mocking me Ondi :wave:lol

Back