Prime 1 Studios Red Hood Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Immolator

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello guys!

So, i wanted to know what everyone thinks about the 3 statues prime 1 has announced for Red Hood (if you count Arkham Knight EX).

Do you like them at all? Which one do you prefer? will you order any?

Thanks guys!!!

It's really only 2 statues, but I think they're both excellent. It really depends if you like the military look or the more classic look with the jacket and hood. I personally ordered the militaristic version because I wanted the "red hood" head visible and I liked the pose a little more on this version. But both are very cool. Good Luck!

True, im counting the Arkham Knight Ex. Thanks for the reply!

got it. in that case then the other two are superior Red Hood statues vs the Arkham Knight version. If you're getting a red hood he needs to have the red bat symbol on his chest, and IMO this one looks best:

979f54bbb530420061da75a611046d04.jpg

Thanks man! Yes, for me the AK statue looks great, but some not exchangeable pieces in the red hood alt are... its not complete for me. Well, the pack ver looks more classic with his jacket and all. But, the one you show me looks a LOT bulkier, stronger. Love both, i just dont know which to choose hahah. Thanks a lot man!

Back