Statue Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway: The Dark Knight: 1/3 The Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just charged $176.77 for shipping from Sideshow.

It won't be long now! :woo

Nice to know, I got mine from a retailer who gets their stock from Sideshow I believe. I wonder if Sideshow gets all their Prime 1 stock at once or if it comes in batches?

Nice to know, I got mine from a retailer who gets their stock from Sideshow I believe. I wonder if Sideshow gets all their Prime 1 stock at once or if it comes in batches?
Not sure.

Oh, and I bought the version with the bonus mask. Just FYI. I don't know if that's a factor.

The editing in this video is super well done. Very high quality and an excellent look at the statue.

This is still my favorite video review of this statue by far. It's so well done. From the editing, to lighting, and camera work, it's a fantastic video. This video makes the production piece look phenomenal. I've watched it so many times that I've lost count.:lol

I ordered from SS and they said it’s expected to ship this month. Unfortunately my last flex isn’t until the 25th.

Hmm, still not a fan of it. The airbrushing on the portrait kills it for me, will be an absolute shame if the other bust has the same airbrushing going on.

Hmm, still not a fan of it. The airbrushing on the portrait kills it for me, will be an absolute shame if the other bust has the same airbrushing going on.
The sculpt will still save it though, it looks to be the most accurate, at 1/3 scale as least

The sculpt will still save it though, it looks to be the most accurate, at 1/3 scale as least

It's a very good sculpt - but in the way they've been painting I don't think even a good sculpt will save it that much. If it looks like how the main statue came out at least, as it's being advertised it's probably one of the best.

It's a very good sculpt - but in the way they've been painting I don't think even a good sculpt will save it that much. If it looks like how the main statue came out at least, as it's being advertised it's probably one of the best.
I still think it looks good despite the downgrade

The choice of expression is another issue, I just think it looks close enough to the proto so that makes me think the bust head will be killer

I still think it looks good despite the downgrade

The choice of expression is another issue, I just think it looks close enough to the proto so that makes me think the bust head will be killer

Probably wishful thinking but I hope a little extra effort is put into the bust after the controversial rollout of statue sculpt. I do still think ultimately it ended up being just typical proto to production downgrade, but the proto was so amazing it still does sting.

Probably wishful thinking but I hope a little extra effort is put into the bust after the controversial rollout of statue sculpt. I do still think ultimately it ended up being just typical proto to production downgrade, but the proto was so amazing it still does sting.
Agreed, I just think most people who ordered it would be happy with it in hand. It's either a love it or hate it piece, much like most ledger pieces I guess

Back