Statue Prime 1 Studio - Transformers - Barricade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hologram AI

Super Freak
Reaction score
14222226_10209129296502616_9008326487950305728_n.jpg

Waow.... didn't see this one coming... Very cool character for sure. Let's keep the price super reasonable P1

Why don’t the more recently announced Transformers piece have working lights on the chest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the height listed for Barricade correct? 30 inches tall? He's supposed to be noticeably shorter than Ironhide, and Ironhide's only 24 inches tall.

I was wondering if they made him too tall myself. He was fighting Bumblebee head to head and they looked about the same height if I’m remembering correctly.

Is the height listed for Barricade correct? 30 inches tall? He's supposed to be noticeably shorter than Ironhide, and Ironhide's only 24 inches tall.

I was wondering if they made him too tall myself. He was fighting Bumblebee head to head and they looked about the same height if I’m remembering correctly.

That's right. Barricade and Bumblebee are approx the same height. Even videos/photos taken of the Prime 1 TF statues from the 2017 Wonderfest clearly shows that Barricade is smaller than Ironhide.

On th Prime 1 website Barricade is listed as 25” tall.

They must've corrected it. It also showed 30 inches in height on their website yesterday. Statue looks awesome. Can't wait till it's released.

Back