Statue Prime 1 Studio: Suicide Squad - 1/3 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question to those who have her already. I set mine up today. Does the foot square go all the way down flush with yours? Mine just seems to not want to go in all the way flush. I tried moving it and etc but didn't want to break it. It seems stable, but if it's suppose to snap down on there 100% flush then I will keep fooling with it. I don't remember having this issue with the other Harley . Thanks so much in advance.

I do not have it, but if it's anything like their DKR Batman, it'll go all the way down by itself eventually, although I suspect the sheer weight of that bulky Bats might have helped quite a bit there.

Arrived today, and woooow such a beautiful statue - thanks Prime 1!
Suicide Squad Harley is perfect. Waiting for Joker.

View attachment 421781

View attachment 421788

real nice Photos.Prime 1 really nailed her outfit,excellent work.
I really like the open mouth Sculpt which really captures the Actress likeness.And the Bubblegum sculpt is very cool.
Congrats on a nice Statue.

Glad I did not cancel. She is glorious!!!!
Love her sparkly glittery hot pants. That’s where the hot toys version really fell short.

Nice review but I will tell you in hand the heads are MUCH nicer and better looking- as is the entire statue. Another stunner from Prime 1

Nice review but I will tell you in hand the heads are MUCH nicer and better looking- as is the entire statue. Another stunner from Prime 1

Agreed. Saw her in person at a LCS and looks really good, a whole lot better than in photos and videos I've seen. The bubble gum sculpt is my favorite. Seriously considering picking her up again if I can make room, cancelled her a while ago because of delays and new reveals.

Agreed. Saw her in person at a LCS and looks really good, a whole lot better than in photos and videos I've seen. The bubble gum sculpt is my favorite. Seriously considering picking her up again if I can make room, cancelled her a while ago because of delays and new reveals.

you will not regret it- you saw her in person- need i say more???

I feel like the SS PF looks more like Margot than this P1 version. While this looks great dare I say SS captured a better likeness?

Yeah, i originally had her on order too. But it's becoming a space issue, and they keep revealing new cooler things, it's hard to get everything unless I dump a bunch of older stuff, which is tough too :thud:

That's exactly what I do- to fund new pricey buys I force myself to sell other figures. It's hard but i say to myself if i really miss that in the future I can always buy another one- most are always available and who knows in time to come the prices may drop.

That's exactly what I do- to fund new pricey buys I force myself to sell other figures. It's hard but i say to myself if i really miss that in the future I can always buy another one- most are always available and who knows in time to come the prices may drop.

Just curious, where do you sell? eBay? And on average, how big a hit do you take compared to the price you paid?

I do the same. Except, I'm running out of things I'm willing to sell :lol

Just curious, where do you sell? eBay? And on average, how big a hit do you take compared to the price you paid?

I know this wasn't directed at me but, from my own experience, I don't tend to take a hit on PFs. I've actually made a profit on all of the ones I've sold (Superman, Power Girl, Man of Steel, Anakin etc.) What I tend to take a loss on are HT figures.

Just have to post and tell anyone who is on the fence to Buy This Girl. I had her preordered from day one. Than after all the delays and so so pictures I cancelled. Decided to get her now that she was in stock. So happy I did! She is amazing in hand. Pictures do not do her justice. Great piece! Only complaint is the base is unnecessary big. Very heavy and kind of boring compared to the Arkham line. If your thinking about getting her you won't be sorry.

Got mine today and I really love it. All four sculpts are really great. I love that it came with stands to display the extra heads. I wish all statues that come with extra sculpts came like that. The only thing i don't absolutely love is the base. It's not that it's bad it's just that it's unnecessarily huge and heavy without really adding anything to the statue. It's not really detailed like most of the other prime one bases. If it's not going to really add anything to the statue then i wish they would have made the base smaller and lighter so it would be easier to fit in different places in my collection that i would have put it in if not for the base being so huge and heavy.
Glad i got this one.

Back