Statue Prime 1 Studio: Suicide Squad - 1/3 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeez keep it- you can sell it for big $$$ after it's release or you might actually like it in hand!!

16299706_1548786571816816_2287779858403533452_o.jpg

Think it might be 1/12 scale. Hoping Kelvin Loke posts some in-hand photos and it looks more like her, especially if the smaller scales look more accurate. :pray: I think it will turn out brilliant, a lot of things look better in hand than in early photos.

16299706_1548786571816816_2287779858403533452_o.jpg

Think it might be 1/12 scale. Hoping Kelvin Loke posts some in-hand photos and it looks more like her, especially if the smaller scales look more accurate. :pray: I think it will turn out brilliant, a lot of things look better in hand than in early photos.

That's Bandai's HQ- ,mine is on the way- looks great!

I pulled the trigger on this one. Margot was awesome as Harley and I don't know if we'll get another awesome statue like this.

Yep, now she's available for pre-order once again right after waitlist conversions, what is up with this nonsense?

Yep, now she's available for pre-order once again right after waitlist conversions, what is up with this nonsense?

I waitlisted and got converted in a few days three times. I got tired of it already.

couldn't find a thread for Suicide Squad Deadshot.. here is a photo from winter Wonderfest in Tokyo this last weekend.

Attachments

• deadshot suicide squad.jpg
    deadshot suicide squad.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Why does the deadshot sculpt look like Will Smith but Harley Quinn doesn't look like Margot Robbie. Even the head where her mouth is wide open still is not really her...wtf prime 1. I got her on preorder and now am thinking hard to cancel after seeing how on the money hot toys sculpt of her came out....$1000 is too much to spend when a $250 toy doll can beat you where it counts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thought the same thing. But will keep her - no matter what. Since I'm waiting for the others and the JL members, too.

Maybe there will be an improvement for Gotham City Sirens.

But I think they could do a much better job right now. Just look at the last Newsletter from Sideshow. You can see their new Harley from the Movie.

They will show her next wednesday.

Picture is from the Sideshow Newsletter

3f6fc8272a65d6a9a93fffb1d0542318.jpg

That picture is from a print of Margot next to the statue. No way Sideshow statue comes out that good. No way...If I can't have Margot what is the point? I am willing to fork over the $$$

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

I don't know if Prime1 reworked the sculpt.

The picture is for the Sideshow Premium Format Statue

Oh I see, looks way too real, I actually find it hard to believe that is a sculpt for the PF, I think it's a pic of the her.

I can see Robbie in this Prime sculpt, granted not as much as Hot Toys.

dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-902939-26.jpg

That picture is from a print of Margot next to the statue. No way Sideshow statue comes out that good. No way...If I can't have Margot what is the point? I am willing to fork over the $$$

You are right. Maybe it's the print.
We will see on wednesday.

Oh I see, looks real there.

I can see Robbie in this Prime sculpt, granted not as much as Hot Toys.

View attachment 351576
Don't even try to say you can see Margot...You know those kotobukiya statues that are all just basically the same Japanimated sexy doll face...that is what it looks like. And Prime 1 is Japanese. They looked at Margot and said "she isn't pretty enough, let's make her look like some fantasy generic lifeless doll face" that is pretty according to them....
Screw them for altering her. Why else would it not be Margot? Headshot looks like Will...they don't care because he is a dude but they think girls have to look like that...f#$ck them. I am going to meditate hard on this for next 3 weeks and decide to cancel or not.

Don't even try to say you can see Margot...

I can see some resemblance in that close up pic, is the likeness good? No but I can tell it is her.

You know those kotobukiya statues that are all just basically the same Japanimated sexy doll face...that is what it looks like.

Maybe their products, but WW proto looked like Gal, shame the likeness was totally lost in the product.

And Prime 1 is Japanese. They looked at Margot and said "she isn't pretty enough, let's make her look like some fantasy generic lifeless doll face" that is pretty according to them....
Screw them for altering her.

Interesting theory.

Why else would it not be Margot? Headshot looks like Will...they don't care because he is a dude but they think girls have to look like that...f#$ck them. I am going to meditate hard on this for next 3 weeks and decide to cancel or not.

Maybe because like Ledger, she is very hard to sculpt, Will Smith must be easier to sculpt as a few other companies have nailed his likeness.

Back