Statue Prime 1 studio - Starscream

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far prime 1 is making statues of
Magatron, Optimus, Starscream, Bumblebee and Grimlock.

They are also making busts, both regular and battle damaged versions of Megatron, Optimus and Starscream. They will probably make a Bumblebee bust as well but this is not confirmed.

O and they are also launching a TMNT line :)

So far prime 1 is making statues of
Magatron, Optimus, Starscream, Bumblebee and Grimlock.

They are also making busts, both regular and battle damaged versions of Megatron, Optimus and Starscream. They will probably make a Bumblebee bust as well but this is not confirmed.

O and they are also launching a TMNT line :)

Wonder if the bust are affordable? Seen the TMNT looks awesome, everyone is expecting height cost for them.

Yea. The TMNT do look awesome. They will be pricy but I'm hoping as there a less complex statue and lower production costs they won't be at the transformers price range.

Here's also hoping the busts aren't crazy money as well. I have my eye the battle damaged Megaton. It would be nice if Prime one gave a major discount to those of us who have invested so much in the statue line but probably won't.

Go on Prime One, prove me wrong :)

Nice pics nextlevel. Again with the awesom post :) When are you going to come clean and admit your a sales rep for Prime 1. :):):)

Just pre ordered this bad boy. I know he isn't going to be the most popular piece but scream was my favorite growing up in the 80s and I honestly like his movie design as well so I'm really looking forward to getting him.

Just pre ordered this bad boy. I know he isn't going to be the most popular piece but scream was my favorite growing up in the 80s and I honestly like his movie design as well so I'm really looking forward to getting him.

:goodpost: most underrated statue I really like the design too.

Please make affordable for us Prime1

I wish that one as well. Many collectors here really wants their piece. But as sick and detailed as their statues are, i really don't see them dropping down their prices. So it will boil down to whoever has money and who doesnt. Unfortunately i dont. Maybe i have but not enough to get this bad boy.

Actually, I like it,....this is just that I am not fond of the design.

Their Megatron ROTF should have had led lights in the back reactors as well as Starscreams.

I am actually quite fond of this piece. Looking forward to those that have ordered this seeing some pics on display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received Starscream come in three box similar to Megatron. Just didn't have time unpack him yet. I will some pics later.

Crazy that you guys have starscream already and we are still waiting on our optimus orders. Prime 1 need to handle their own distribution and cut out sideshow IMO.

Back