Statue Prime 1 Studio - Shazam! 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D4h_cgaUEAA87Ir.jpg

D4jwZwtUcAI2Vm4.jpg

D4kD51qUwAAt2x8.jpg

D4q96gAUwAAobdc.jpg

57226309_2257079084338721_6628627902151786496_n.jpg

57485958_2257079177672045_937732712385478656_n.jpg

58444008_2257079281005368_2474561006911619072_n.jpg

The bubblegum portrait is throwing me off but I am interested to see what it looks like with the regular portrait on.

Is the best statue we're going to get unfortunately - I think the neutral face looks pretty good

What makes you say that? Prime 1 usually make improvements between prototype and production. I'm sure they realize the likeness needs work.

What makes you say that? Prime 1 usually make improvements between prototype and production. I'm sure they realize the likeness needs work.

Yeah they may improve it but it looks pretty final to me. I didn't have a great issue with the likeness, was just saying that there won't be any better high end statues from anyone else

"Oh, hey. Sup? I’m a superhero."
Prime 1 Studio is excited to present the Shazam! (Film), Shazam! is a 2019 American superhero film based on the DC Comics character of the same name. Based on the feature film, Shazam is the alter ego of Billy Batson, a boy who, by speaking the magic word "SHAZAM!" (acronym of six "immortal elders": Solomon (wisdom), Hercules (force), Atlas (resistance), Zeus (magic powers), Achilles (courage), and Mercury (speed and flight)), can transform himself into a superpowered adult version of himself.
Featuring the likeness of actor Zachary Levi, fans and collectors will love this highly detailed Shazam statue. The perfectly crafted iconic red & gold battle suit with the lightning arcing logo on his chest, this sculpture features detailed sculpting and paint. The LED Light-up function located on forearms and on his lightning arcing logo will glow beautifully just line in the movie! The Deluxe version also comes with four alternate portraits made with great precision. This is a must-have statue for all Shazam fans!
【Product Specifications】
・Statue Size approximately 31 inches tall [(H):79.5cm (W):37.1cm (D):37.0cm]
・LED Light-up functions on forearms and lightning arcing on chest
・One (1) designed theme base
・One (1) Fabric Cape
・Four (4) alternate Portraits
[Notice]
Prototype samples are shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.

DELUXE:- $1,099.00 USD Four (4) alternate Portraits

REGULAR:- $999.00 USD Two (2) alternate Portraits

Don't think I'll be getting this but it's a relief to see the $1k price again, was fearing all 1/3 scales would be approaching $1200 now. Also love the minimal base, 37cm depth is perfect!

Why is it all the comic pieces I want have massive bases that I don't have room for! :gah:

I think the bubble gum portrait is quite good. The thing that doesn’t work as well for me about the other portrait is that it’s not expressive enough for Levi’s portrayal of the character. What a fun piece though. The costume looks great. Congrats to those who are big enough fans to pick this up.

This feels very reminiscent of Margot Robbie Harley Quinn 1/3 statue where I felt the likeness was not 100% perfect but the bubble gum portrait was the closest.

I like both Regular heads. No need for the Deluxe in my opinion.

I’m thinking the same.....but two extra heads :dunno

But for the moment I’m just going to bide my time until I see how future Prime 1 regulars etc will be shipped to Australia.

Curious if anyone here got theirs? I have a fundraising event with Zach in the near future, and I'm wanting to use this statue as a photo reference for a painting I'll be doing. Would be willing to compensate for reference pics, too.

Back