Statue Prime 1 studio Sentinel Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am gonna cry now. Can't really PO this and Jet OP at the same time!!!!!! What's the matter with P1?! Couldn't they just slow down a bit with theses PO releases?!

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Imagine the ROTF Devastator tho! Would they ever do it? Would they be crazy enough to do it?

Imagine the ROTF Devastator tho! Would they ever do it? Would they be crazy enough to do it?

They better give us that DOTM Megatron before they expand the line. I'm still bummed that he hasn't been unveiled yet. But I agree. A Devastator would be awesome.

Between Jetfire Optimus & Sentinel Prime I am so Stoked! As to would anyone buy Devastator? I would, For the sheer detail of seeing all those ‘Constructicons’ connected and the beauty of seeing it in person! I might have him neutered ;).

I know a lot of people say that there are so many Pre-Orders and P1 Should slow down, but I’m not seeing this? The release time between statues has been consistent and the POs are getting pushed back way beyond the Payment plans (if you use them)... I never used the Payment plans and just payed when a release happens, however with Statues like Shockwave and now Jetfire Optimus $2700-$3300, and the looooong (years) preparation us collectors have to be ready, I’m actually thinking about using the Payment plans... I think I messed with the schedule and after down payments if you ordered EVERY TFs Statue, you could have Payments from $300 to as high as $850 a month? Depends on how many Statues overlap, and when you start the payment plan? I kinda like the idea of having it payed in full prior to it even being available so???? To each his own... Also remember, not everyone collects every TFs Statue.. Personally, I have skipped ONLY Knight Optimus/Megatron (& Galvatron). If TFs 6 is truelly dead we will never see TLK Megatron again, and he has about the same screen time as Galvatron :(... + IMO TFs should have Alt Mode parts! Where AOE/TLK Optimus hides 10 tires idk? I like the details and car/truck/plane/helicopter parts ect.... I know some people love Galvatron, but I just cant purchase a non-Transforming “Transformer”... Floating Cubes KILLED that Franchise! I actually felt sick in the theater when I saw that :(..

Anyways!! AWESOME SENTINEL!!!!!!!

FA532427-B176-4C9D-958A-8BC8B903ACC5.jpg

Am gonna cry now. Can't really PO this and Jet OP at the same time!!!!!! What's the matter with P1?! Couldn't they just slow down a bit with theses PO releases?!

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Shock and awe my friend, shock and awe! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between Jetfire Optimus & Sentinel Prime I am so Stoked! As to would anyone buy Devastator? I would, For the sheer detail of seeing all those ‘Constructicons’ connected and the beauty of seeing it in person! I might have him neutered ;).

I know a lot of people say that there are so many Pre-Orders and P1 Should slow down, but I’m not seeing this? The release time between statues has been consistent and the POs are getting pushed back way beyond the Payment plans (if you use them)... I never used the Payment plans and just payed when a release happens, however with Statues like Shockwave and now Jetfire Optimus $2700-$3300, and the looooong (years) preparation us collectors have to be ready, I’m actually thinking about using the Payment plans... I think I messed with the schedule and after down payments if you ordered EVERY TFs Statue, you could have Payments from $300 to as high as $850 a month? Depends on how many Statues overlap, and when you start the payment plan? I kinda like the idea of having it payed in full prior to it even being available so???? To each his own... Also remember, not everyone collects every TFs Statue.. Personally, I have skipped ONLY Knight Optimus/Megatron (& Galvatron). If TFs 6 is truelly dead we will never see TLK Megatron again, and he has about the same screen time as Galvatron :(... + IMO TFs should have Alt Mode parts! Where AOE/TLK Optimus hides 10 tires idk? I like the details and car/truck/plane/helicopter parts ect.... I know some people love Galvatron, but I just cant purchase a non-Transforming “Transformer”... Floating Cubes KILLED that Franchise! I actually felt sick in the theater when I saw that :(..

Anyways!! AWESOME SENTINEL!!!!!!!

View attachment 421172

I’ve gotten my payment plans down to a science. [emoji51][emoji23]

I usually have 3 going at once. One big and 2 small ones.

I start to pay one off super early and then cherry pick pay on the other 2 and once I get financially comfortable, I start paying on another one real heavy like till it’s paid for. I do this because at least I know one of them will be secured and out of the way. Because 2 are easier to pay on than 3, then 1

and then I take damn a break. [emoji23]

And no, not everyone is collecting all of them. Like one collector said at SF. These aren’t 12” $250 figures.. lol. You have to look at them as art pieces and pick the ones you really like from said lines and just try to make coherent and you’ll end up with the best all worlds of your choosing.

Alien/Predator, Berserk and I’m going to start in with Transformers this year with Jetpower Prime.

I try to stick with low numbered items too. Helps with the wallet, me knowing something is to high an ES, will weed out unnecessary purchases.

If I really still like them, they being high numbered will guarantee a later purchase as they will be flooded. That’s the other thing too, if the ES is high and your looking at other things, always remember you can hold off on that one and come back to it later. It will be around. [emoji23]

I hate that you PO 5-6 statues and then ys the payments all clump due to pushbacks.

They need to revisit payment plans at Sideshow. The whole cannot take the payment til in is in warehouse is BS. Law or not it sucks that I now have Alien Dog, Megatron, Shockwave all looming around the same time with shipping. Payment plans are helpful yes but they are not helpful when this happens.

Like many I plan my collection purchases and chart it out to fit my budget. I do not always have issues when it gets out of whack but man those 3 alone will be a fat payment lol Maybe if they all arrived together it will be ok LOL Boxes galore.

Whoops, that reminds me that I need to build that last shelf or they will be stuck in the boxes. Optimus has spent about a year on Shockwaves custom round display setting. Optimus it is about time to roll out. I hope!!!

I hate that you PO 5-6 statues and then ys the payments all clump due to pushbacks.

They need to revisit payment plans at Sideshow. The whole cannot take the payment til in is in warehouse is BS. Law or not it sucks that I now have Alien Dog, Megatron, Shockwave all looming around the same time with shipping. Payment plans are helpful yes but they are not helpful when this happens.

Like many I plan my collection purchases and chart it out to fit my budget. I do not always have issues when it gets out of whack but man those 3 alone will be a fat payment lol Maybe if they all arrived together it will be ok LOL Boxes galore.

Whoops, that reminds me that I need to build that last shelf or they will be stuck in the boxes. Optimus has spent about a year on Shockwaves custom round display setting. Optimus it is about time to roll out. I hope!!!

I always make early payments if that’s what you’re referring too.

I too make early payments. I have no payments left on my PO's except for Bumblebee.

I mean with the delays the last payment at Sideshow and shipping can only be made when they get the item at the warehouse. So for example Shockwave last payment is about $270 plus shipping and with the delay he and Megatron will likely hit together or close as opposed to 6 months apart. I find that annoying.

If they even left $1 on the bill that is good but they cannot and tell me all the time the last payment cannot be made. I am like well leave a dollar on it but nope it has to be a full payment.

Prime 1 actually emailed me back because they cancelled the Crosshair statue. I just figured I would see if they had a prototypes they would sell lol and mentioned Shockwave so they told me that Sockwave was still being worked on at the final inspection stage to make him into perfect condition.

I am not sure what that means besides they have not even made any yet or maybe it is one part that is not been put into production. Maybe they are fixing an arm but made the rest? Maybe you will know better but in their words it seems like Shockwave is still not in mass production yet but is close.

So right now Megatron, Shockwave and Alien Dog all show May. All 3 were delayed and I would love to have paid the last payment on Shockwave and Dog already and even Megatron.

I suppose yes it is part of this as it is not the first group purchase I may make LOL but when you plan to be smart and then this happens it can suck.

So back on the thread I am interested in this statue. I have been. Don't know the future with so many good pieces to come out. I am basically finished with Star Wars for now or the future unless they come out with something unexpected. I know I would love a new Speeder 1/4 but not the boring one they made. I take it but I love to see one with more life and a nice forest base to hide the metal rod.

Anyway is there any price for this statue or anything maybe I missed. I will order it then something great pops up. Gotta put aside for the new Drift too.

Anyone have any idea when this is (or if it is) expected to release?

Has to go up for preorder first. Then its a year or more before that release it. Optimus just went up for preorder, so I would think Sentinel will go up for preorder by the fall. Hopefully sooner. Hes one of the last transformers on the old coming soon list.

Has to go up for preorder first. Then its a year or more before that release it. Optimus just went up for preorder, so I would think Sentinel will go up for preorder by the fall. Hopefully sooner. Hes one of the last transformers on the old coming soon list.

Think all this stuff between sideshow and prime 1 will delay or change this?

There’s always delays..

If they say next year by November, then it’s usually 6 months to a year beyond that.

Problem too is it probably won’t go up for preorder at SS. You’ll have to have someone buy it for you in Japan like I do.

Back